Free fall WTF(help me plis)

GnR-NoD

I have search for anything that could help me to succed in this mission

( obiusly by not cheating :yup: ) all i found was the hangling.cfg archive to be open with note pad, they said to change the "thrust" of the "dodo" plain but that made the plane go f*cking crazy :thumbsdown: to that idea then i saw the hydra ( duno wtf ) to equal with the dodo i have play this game fairly and squarley (sortho :blink: ) but this is the end i am at this crap for already 2 weeks and still :bashhead: i cant catch the mofo

i try waiting for it but it simply always but freaking always failed to achieve

so if you can either tell me a " tactit " to pass it or explain WTF to change in the hanglin.cfg doc ( in a properly manner that we normal humans can even get close to an intent of gettin an idea of what you are saying) cause i hadent play the game for a month ( i play at cibercoiffes ( with good pcs))

money isnt a problem ( for the time this attempts have cost me) but the simple frustration that i get every damm time i fail this unnesesary and bother of a mission ( and this is from a guy (me) that won Vice city's last mission on one simple attempt not losing ) couse realy i say " bring me 100 guys and gimme a nife 0k ill do it some how, but catching a boeing 747 with a wind speeded plaine come on dude .... so please if you can please please help me ( i think this the closest i got from wanting to comit suicide)

in increadible need of an answer

here lays NoD

By NoD :'( ( at this darck times of no playng couse of frustation)

i dont know this for sure cuase my dodo always caught up to the plane, but try not to fly right to the plane but kinda stay away from it. let it come to u and then start at it once it starts to pass u. dont hold me to this though as i dont knoe for sure if this'll work

thx any way but i tried everything it seem i can't do it so i posted my save and hope for some one to do it for me so if theres some good fella there just help me :D

id b glad to do it for u but i dont know what u mean by u posted ur save. let me know what u mean and let me know how to get it to my ps2 and i'll see if i'll be able to do it. if i'm able to do it i'll definetly get u past it. as long as u have the game on ps2

its really simple when you know how get into the air as soon as possible and angle ur dodo up a bit so u gain height head towards the plane and when it goes past you, you should be high enough so turn around and get to the ring

p.s. the jet is programmed to go slower to give the player chance you just need to take those chances

I tried the missioon 2 times, 2 times failed but I think that it's really not that hard. Just because lot of people are lazy and quit at the beggining and then they ask for help makes this mission seem impossible.

I always get close and then the plane reaches city, but the only reason is that I can't look backwards (I can but as I use joystick to fly, pressing num 3 isn't the easiest) and the only thing you have to do is simply turn the plane when you see it and then slow down a bit and let the plane go past you, then simply fly through the corona.