Unhandled exception

Neonspinnaz24

After trying to maually install a car my Vice City started not even loading. Well I deleted it and used my backup file like a smart person would. So I reinstalled all the VCM cars and went foward. Now:

Unhandled Exception: c0000005

At address: 00640d0b

It tells me that every once in awhile, and when it does my game crashes/locks up. What is causing this/what do I do about it?

I get this problem too sometimes.

or the car won't appear at all, or the game will crash upon loading.

Its probly becuase the car itself is screwed. which in this case means the car should be removed from the host site. :thumbsdown: but they can't always be on the ball if the mods their hosting work.

I don't use vccm or whatever its called but if you did uninstall the car mod but your still having errors maby its becuase the other installs were'nt put back to normal like the handling.cfg

deafault.ide and carcols.dat .

• Like 1

You need to go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall the game, then go to your install directory (usually C:/Progran Files/Rockstar Games/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto Vice City)

and delete the whole "Grand Theft Auto Vice City" folder. Then reinstall the game. You'll still have your saves and the Unhandled Exception should be gone.

• 1 year later...
Nooo!.. Don't reinstall... I got this problem!, untill one week ago :D ... I found that the problem of the unhandled exception is the gta-vc.exe file (The Crack, if u wanna understand it in other way xD).. just get another version of gta-vc.exe ... Or how to say, get another crack man :)

Oh dear, warez chat. Fail mate. That's punishable by suspension or banning. Try reading the rules of the next forum you visit first. It's okay to duplicate you exe for personal use. But not to distribute it....

So, no, don't do that....

Nooo!.. Don't reinstall... I got this problem!, untill one week ago :D ... I found that the problem of the unhandled exception is the gta-vc.exe file (The Crack, if u wanna understand it in other way xD).. just get another version of gta-vc.exe ... Or how to say, get another crack man :)

Oh dear, warez chat. Fail mate. That's punishable by suspension or banning. Try reading the rules of the next forum you visit first. It's okay to duplicate you exe for personal use. But not to distribute it....

So, no, don't do that....

That's why I tried to explain it in other way... and don't worry all I got is legal =D

also I tried to mean that the guy who has this problem is using it illegaly or he got it legal but with a file that makes it illegal..

But anywayz, I won't talk about it, let's keep this topic clean..

and I apologize for this ^_^