N.o.e. Sos!

breadpitt

you ave to keep quite close to the ground the stop the radar catching u but if it does u can still do it.

but if thats too hard when u take off head north a bit to the water and fly close over the water and keep over the water until u reach the place u need to get and then go back the way u came over the water.

its the water to the left of san ferrio and u around the top left corner and across to the airfield

hope that helps

I'm having problem with this mission too. I always get to angel pine and drop stuff but when I want to turn back, I always crash into a tree or rock or something...

How to get to there, my advice is to fly forward until you reach the river and then go down the dam and fly under the briges, when you reach San Fierro fly over the airport, follow the highway and at the end, take a tight turn to the right and go between the rocks and trees and you'll see the red corona. fly through it to trigger the drop and then I don't know.

probably crash into the tree lol

Edited by Slayer

its easy i redid it again today and was flying in between the trees to see how easy it could be and i found it too easy just use the water to the left of the map as your way there and back so there is no trees in your way and when flying though the ring use turn back the way you just came and it will be easy to get there and back

Edited by Taime

Completed the mission today. I tried to fly straight forward to the ocean and then back over the ocean, the mission is very easy actually. I also completed the "super-hard" freefall which is, I would say, twice easyer than N.O.E. which was already easy when using the ocean route. B)

I'm having problem with this mission too. I always get to angel pine and drop stuff but when I want to turn back, I always crash into a tree or rock or something...

How to get to there, my advice is to fly forward until you reach the river and then go down the dam and fly under the briges, when you reach San Fierro fly over the airport, follow the highway and at the end, take a tight turn to the right and go between the rocks and trees and you'll see the red corona. fly through it to trigger the drop and then I don't know.

probably crash into the tree lol

You have plenty of time, just try moving around them, or practice flying around a bit before starting the mission, once you get good enough, you should get through the mission in less than 3 mins, and able to fly with a broken wing. Trust me, practice makes perfect, just take your time when going around, even if it takes a longer time.

i completed freefall again today its too easy and is the n.o.e mission just hone CJ's skills before trying go back to flight school and get better ranks and practise barrel rolls in different planes to train his skills the better they are the better his flying speed will become so catchin the plance is easy

(to say it comes towards you and they quickly turn around)

ps the whole plane dosent need to touch the ring most of a wing will be enough

First of all, Rocka91, I've completed N.O.E. so you didn't need to post me tips. Second of all, I have 6 golds, one silver and one bronze in flight school and also maxed flying skill so I think that I at least practiced something. Now I'm having trouble with the barnstorming airplane race, that stunt plane is great when flying high, but completely sucks in courses like this. Harder to control even than Zero's RC baron from supply lines.

But does anyone know how to fly Hydra? How to switch between takeoff and flight mod? (in the harier jump-jet mode it acts like helicopter, but how to make it act like a plane?) :bashhead::bashhead::bashhead:

But does anyone know how to fly Hydra? How to switch between takeoff and flight mod? (in the harier jump-jet mode it acts like helicopter, but how to make it act like a plane?

depends what concole or computer ur playing it on.

on console press the right analog stick

pc dont know but its the same button you press to put the wheels away on all the other planes and the hydra will speed up and become a lot easier

But does anyone know how to fly Hydra? How to switch between takeoff and flight mod? (in the harier jump-jet mode it acts like helicopter, but how to make it act like a plane?) :bashhead::bashhead::bashhead:

I know how... Press the number 8 in the Num-Pad to turn it into plane-mod.

Press the number 2 in the Num-Pad to turn it back into heli-mod.