Car Skins

Paul

i downloaded the audi s4, but i dont know what i hav to do with 2 files: wheels.dff and wheel_alloy64.tga,,,,,,,,i cant find any other file(with the same name) to replace....

plz help!!

tx anyway

Edited by Paul

Wheels.dff sounds like the car's wheel. A dff is the GTA format for a 3-D model. wheel_alloy64.tga is an image that's part of a texture. A texture goes around a model to make it look like a real world object. For example, a stop sign in GTA (the physical object) is a model, but the color and word on it is a texture. Sounds to me like the modder butched the files, or you didn't do something right. Try downloading the car and installing it again.

Wheels.dff sounds like the car's wheel. A dff is the GTA format for a 3-D model. wheel_alloy64.tga is an image that's part of a texture. A texture goes around a model to make it look like a real world object. For example, a stop sign in GTA (the physical object) is a model, but the color and word on it is a texture. Sounds to me like the modder butched the files, or you didn't do something right. Try downloading the car and installing it again.

hey,,,,,,,,,tx!

:D:D