Possible Titles

Chris

And this will be set in the 60's with Toni Cipriani randomly appearing for no good reason as a 15 year old.

He'd probably be like 1 or not even born before Tommy went to jail.

Tommy was in jail for 25 years right?

Dude, Tommy is only 35 years old. With that many years in jail, you're saying he got arrested at 10 years old.....

I think Vice City would be a good spot to put the next GTA, but they should definatly make it bigger, just like they did with Liberty City Stories.

Considering how LCS's map is the same size as GTA III's map? :rolleyes:

the game is obviously going to be in either vice city , possibly one of san-ans citys or maybe liberty again telling how tommy went to jail, or what happened while cj was in leberty, but im putting my money on vice city stories since the city was preaty small and the psp could likely handle it, if it is in vice i hope they add swimming, thats all i want for the next gta psp

im bored of the psp gta game now i dont care whats in it and what its called.

Well don't post if you don't care. This is for what titles you would want for the game and/or locations. { goes for anyone else }

ANYWAYS. I wouldn't mind the following citys.

• Vice City
  • San Andreas (any city)
  • Houston, TX
  • Dallas, TX

:P W00T Texas!

Edited by Steven

The next GTA game should and might be called Grand Theft Auto: Carcer City. the only reason i think that is because on GTA 3 on one of the talk show radio staions their is always news on something happeneing in "Carcer City" and in GTA Vice City once again theres news on that same city. plus the game "Manhunt" which was made by Rockstar North also took place in Carcer City! maybe their tryin to tell us sumthin :D

Edited by YoungCarl

The next GTA game should and might be called Grand Theft Auto: Carcer City. the only reason i think that is because on GTA 3 on one of the talk show radio staions their is always news on something happeneing in "Carcer City" and in GTA Vice City once again theres news on that same city. plus the game "Manhunt" which was made by Rockstar North also took place in Carcer City! maybe their tryin to tell us sumthin :D

That they like using the name Carcer City? And this is talking about the next GTA PSP game.

if they do it in Los Santos i would wanna be Brian Johnson/Sweet and see brian, ryder, big smoke, sweet, big bear and b-dup , emmet .... with an epic story that shows how b dup got into the crack dealing buisness and how big bear got sucked into it and how brian died and why cj left

OR

how the ballas gained so much power, playing as one of the grove street og's while carl was gone , how his mom died stuff like that, but it probly wont be in LS,there next game will probly be in vice or hopefully not liberty, if it is in liberty i wanna see tommy and how he got set up and foreelis, stufflike that

Unfortuneatly it can't be Carcer City due to specific reasons. Get yourselves ready for Vice City guys ;)

hm I can't be ready because I don't have a psp to be ready for it. I think it should be different then the gta games that were already released. Because if they did make a Vice City for the psp then that would get boring quite fast. Make the game in New York or something, but whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. It's not going to be vicecitystories and it being vc is highly unlikely. It can't be sa for obvious reasons. And I think it's pretty damn obvious they are going to do an entirely new city, 1 essentially upgraded port is bad enough but 2... R* like to keep us surprised, like VC was to gta 3 or the size and quality of SA to VC. LCS was almost a let down but it speaks volumes that they were still able to make a fairly good gta on the psp. A fair few of us hope it will be London I'm sure, and the odds are mounting that one of the next 2 or 3 gta games won't be in USA. If R* want to play it safe it'll be a new city in USA.

i really hope they do gta london for the psp...if not that than i have my fingers crossed for a sequel in los santos, i wanna see the history of b dup, big bear, brian johnson..i would like to get more history of the ballas , too.