NFS Most Wanted

thinroad

• 2 weeks later...
i was really excited for this game but when i made a list of games i want for christmas i put this in a section of game i dont really care if i get it or not

ps: does the game har car mods in since what ive seen it looks like it does

yes it does have mods, (some1 told me at Best Buy) and yes it does kick @$$ :bleh:

ive seen the tv ads for NFS:MW and it looks like a really good game. im going to have to get it and see how good it is, cause MC3 is a very good game but the difficulty level increases with the items you out in your car engine and that has spoiled the game for me, just as long as this isnt the case in NFS:MW i will be very happy to get the game

I have the game. I played it, it's awsome. The graphics are awsome, the sound is the best and the story is nice, and the city is BIG BIG BIG (i think is like san andreas or bigger).

In game there is a blacklist, you are on #16 (the last) and you must be on #1, and for that you must beat others racers.

The police thing is awsome, when a police car see you driving fast, he start to follow you and you must use the nitro and hide in forests, under bridges etc.

This is the best NFS game IMO. :worship:

What the hell are you on about?

This is Need For Speed: Most Wanted

I have the game. I played it, it's awsome. The graphics are awsome, the sound is the best and the story is nice, and the city is BIG BIG BIG (i think is like san andreas or bigger).

In game there is a blacklist, you are on #16 (the last) and you must be on #1, and for that you must beat others racers.

The police thing is awsome, when a police car see you driving fast, he start to follow you and you must use the nitro and hide in forests, under bridges etc.

This is the best NFS game IMO. worship.gif

And you can cave in petrol stations as pursuit stoppers :clapping:

I'll see if my friend can get the game. But as far as I read, it's good that the pursuits are back.

btw. system requiments should be:

2Ghz P4 or AMD

512mb RAM

ATI 8500 or nVidia Fx5700

^^^found these on gamer forum^^ so it's not official

Edited by Slayer

• 2 weeks later...

Found official system specs.

CPU: 1.4 GHz or faster

RAM: 256 MB or more

Disc Drive: 8x or faster CD/DVD drive

Hard Drive: 3 GB or more free space

Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible (see right)

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Input: Keyboard, mouse, or USB Steering Wheel/Gamepad

Video card with 32 MB or more memory and one of these chipsets is required: ATI Radeon 7500 or greater; ATI Radeon Xpress 200; NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/GTS or greater; Intel 950/i915g; S3 GammaChrome S18 Pro

Multiplayer requires 1 set of discs per PC and a broadband (Cable, DSL, or faster) connection.

Internet or LAN (2-4 players)

I'm getting the game soon! :whistle:

Found official system specs.

I'm getting the game soon! :whistle:

Hey, I'm back!

Well that is a very great news for me! My machine exceeds ALL of the requirements to play! YAY!

Oh, and I will get the DVD Version of the game. Since I loved NFSU2 and NFS and Juiced racingg ames, I will surely love to have the Cop Feature back again!

Edited by C.O.D