Favourite vehicle to return

Taime

Since GTA:SA left out some vehicles from VC and GTA3 I thought i would ask everyone what vehicle would you save to be in the next GTA since no one has any idea (execpt rockstar) what vehicles will be kept and what will be gone so someone might be dissapointed with some vehicles missing.

So what vehicles would you keep?

I Think it depends on what year they base it on.

But I would like to keep cars like the oceanic and sabre.

(just better detail) I like the sound of the engine.

wish they would get rid of that greenwood, dunno always hated that car after playing San andreas

i want to keep Stallion,Cheeta,Turismo,Savanna,Sentinel,Infernus

the saber is a must I loved that car the way it looks makes it perfect for a get away

other than that I want a fast bike and a fast car I do a lot of stunts with teh bike in both vc and sa. also I would like to see like a blimp and more trains and ramps near teh trains so you can jump on to them and I would like to see more than one train at a time so like have it every once in a while there is 2 traines going opposite dirrections so you can creat an acident.

Sabre Turbo and the GTA 3 style Banshee. i also liked the SA tank better.

the SA banshee is the same as the GTA3 one i think cause its the dodge viper lookalike and im sure they look the same in the two games VC's banshee was just plain wrong and i didnt like SA tank turret system if i wanted to shoot behind i had to have the camera facing the wrong way

• 3 months later...

I reckon they should make real cars for the next GTA, like totally start over with the cars, add a few mercs, BMW's, and why not hav a chev belair or two? I'm sick of having to "mod" the game just to drive a car I like, btw they definately need a Mitsubishi magna in there! I can't find none for vice city it's crazy!!!

i think they should either use real cars like instead of "cheetah" put "Ferrari testorossa" {idk how to spell it} ...but yeh they should either do that ...or just make completly new cars all together because i think gat3 is like a trilogy and it had its own cars so gta4 should have all new cars..idk just somegood ideas:) but i rather have real cars.