NEW VIDEO TO PROVE FLYING IN LCS!

Equinox

Hiya, I just made a VERY detailed video of how to get up the stairs, flying etc...Now this helicopter in the game was not ment to be flown...And you will be wasted if you go to far away in the heli...which is why I say if a group of modders could take the heli and create a spawn point for it...the possibilty of flying all around the city without limits would be like...999.9999%

Anyway, here is the vid...Here

My eyes hurt and so do my ears. You could've started filming when you got to the stairs, the video and file would've been ALOT smaller. And less annoying. And people wouldn't be able to see how terrible you are at driving

And modders making a spawn point? You expect them to edit the files and then get them back onto a UMD? Riiight.

We've known we can fly. The point is that no, you can't modify UMDs. They are just like tiny CDs with plastic covering over them. While reading off of them is possible, and even if someone did add a spawn point for the helicopter, there is no way to put it out, unless everybody owned 2GB memory sticks or Sony put out a UMD burner.

Could happen...and actually...Im not a bad driver, its just that I had to position my psp wierd to get a good film...and yeah...I could have filmed at the stairs...

But all that matters is that you can fly.

No, it couldn't happen. You CANNOT WRITE TO UMDS. AT ALL. And even if you could, blank ones do not exist. Not available to us, atleast.

You aren't a bad driver? You crashed like THREE times back to back. I so wish this game had infrastructure so I could show you how a REAL driver controls his motorcycle. God I'd own you so badly.

My eyes hurt and so do my ears. You could've started filming when you got to the stairs, the video and file would've been ALOT smaller. And less annoying. And people wouldn't be able to see how terrible you are at driving

And modders making a spawn point? You expect them to edit the files and then get them back onto a UMD? Riiight.

OWNED!!

ill have to say your video is truly shit but good work anyway oh and to get up stairs stand up on the bike and there has already been a video about flying somewhere i think www.gta-psp.net made one

Actually, I leaned back. I started off on only the back tire because it gives better traction allowing you to go faster and grip the stairs better.... But it always turns sideways.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...