Switch Designs Returns...

Chris

If you've ever modded Vice City you will surely remember a modder by the name of Switch Designs. He made over 100 mods for the game, all of which can be downloaded from our downloads database.

After a very long absense where lots of people presumed he had died or something tragic, Switch has now come back to the website and to the San Andreas modding scene. He's started off with a simple modification to the BMX.

sabmxmod.jpg

Lots of tweaks have been made to the bike, first of all obviously the frame shape has changed, as have the handlebars and the overall size of the bike, there are many more tweaks you'll find on it.

I'm sure Switch himself will come and post about the great mods he will be making in the future.

For now, download the new BMX.

Also in download news, I've added a few Porsche's and Mercedes Benz's made by JVT & Tomekk, so be sure to have a look at those. I also added the Detailed Map & Radar mod by BaygoN which uses Ian Albert's fantastic maps of San Andreas which are almost like satellite images, to replace the standard map and radar map. It looks great and is definitely worth downloading.