GTA London?

Taime

when i was on GTA San Andreas in Los Santos i was right near the donut shop where u get missions from C.R.A.S.H as many players will know there is a shop viewable from the door to the donut shop called SPACEY well if you face that shop called SPACEY and look right on the row of shops its on.

One shop has 3 clocks on under the right one Liberty City!

Under the middle clock Los Santos!

Under the 3rd clock London?

Could this be a hint to the next GTA games location of something to put everyone off

and as anyone else seen this shop and if you've seen it before or if wat ive said has helped please post what u think this could mean!

ps if i havnt helped u enough i will try to explain a bit better if you would want to see what ive saw

xbox? Oh I'm not sure if thats even possible. I was assuming you had the pc version San Andreas. sorry about that.

but too bad I would like to see this clock thing.

perhaps someone else who is reads this can take a screenshot of this clock thing?

I do have Sa, but for ps2 and for some reason the disc won't spin anymore I think it broke.

Edited by Sabin

That isn't a clue, i'm afraid. You'll find many places, such as hotels and the stock exchange, have clocks which display the time in the main world cities (usually NY, London, Paris, Bejing etc) - its a business thing.

yeh i know about other buildings in real life doing this but why did they pick put london with liberty city and los santos it might be a clue with GTA london expansion pack coming out after GTA1 but you have to see what i mean and then get wat im on about

xbox? Oh I'm not sure if thats even possible. I was assuming you had the pc version San Andreas. sorry about that.

but too bad I would like to see this clock thing.

perhaps someone else who is reads this can take a screenshot of this clock thing?

I do have Sa, but for ps2 and for some reason the disc won't spin anymore I think it broke.

it might not be broke as the laser might of wore out my PS2 has done this my uncles and my mates so im thinking its quite common in PS2's cause i couldnt get any game to work after a while it was only one game and then all of em