What music do you want in the Next GTA

Chencho

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Im not too picky just not stupid rap or most country. Mainly heavy metal and classic rock and death metal :)

what the f***ck u talking about???? Stupid rap???

trockstar cannot put away rap

thats unfair!! RACISM!!

all they gon play is white music??? Thats BULLSH***T

Okay dude, chill.

Back on topic:

I believe we need to see one real hardcore metal radio station. We've seen VROCK and RADIOX, but those were mosty hard rock stations, although with very good songs. So, I just want to see something new. Keep the hard rock stations, but also add something for us who want a bit more hardcore.

okay, i basically want a mixture - eg rock, jazz, latin, rap, chat etc. i also want to be able to have custom tunes (ps3) so we arent behind the pc in terms of the soundtrack. most of the music must be from different eras, as well. eg you could have a classic rock channel, with the likes of spinal tap and guns n' roses, and a classic rap channel as well, eg back in the beginning (70's, 80's), plus other classic channels.

there has to be modern music as well, because if the game is gonna be set in current times, then the music has to reflect that.

too much?

All depends on the time period really. Rock* tend to do a good job putting in good music based on the period the game is based in. So far all the soundtracks have had a wide variety of different styles and adding to the time period the game is based. More of the talk radio stations and funny commercials and ill be happy :P

Some of the BackStreet Boys sound track just rock :thumbsup:

f**k that! They need to go drive off a cliff or something. They are old news and nobody really wants to here there stupid soft pop love songs or wanabe dance songs in a gta game. Imagin being in a chase with 5 cops behind you and the song "i want it that way" comes on, it totaly destroys the game.

I would like to here a mix of rap, metal, death metal, mabie some oldies, some AC.DC, or Led Zep.

NONE OF TODAYS POP MUSIC

f**k that! They need to go drive off a cliff or something. They are old news and nobody really wants to here there stupid soft pop love songs or wanabe dance songs in a gta game. Imagin being in a chase with 5 cops behind you and the song "i want it that way" comes on, it totaly destroys the game.

Kk, than it'd be best to put some of Manowar or Children of Bodom songs. Full of violence :jumpon: . And they sound pretty good too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...