C.O.D

Choose  

47 members have voted

1. 1. GTA3 or GTA:LCS

• GTAIII
    • GTALCS
    • Neither
    • In the Middle

Well I do prefer gta3 for one main reason. Toni was so weak, 4 pistols killed me, his health really annoyed me. But in gta3 had better variety of missions. LCS was bascially Donald Love and Salvotore Leone. I got bored espically with Salvotore as his missions were tedias, he was annoying and you know he wont die yet. Shame as he really annoyed me in LCS.

• 3 weeks later...

Obviously in the middle. Each game is great in their own unique ways. GTA 3 has a great storyline, really good missions, and an awesome protagonist. Meanwhile, GTA LCS had motorcycles, clothes, and better cop chases IMO. So it's impossible to say which is better for me because I love each one of them. I love all GTA's equally, none is better than the other to me.

I think GTA III was better. The music was utterly awful. The missions were all by the same person. You were working for the mafia ONCE again. Tony was really weak and had hardly any health. The missions on LCS were mostly about assasinating people while on GTA III you had all kinds of missions.

I LOVE Liberty City's music. Rise FM and MSX kick total ass. In both games.

Is there a problem with the mafia? And ESPECIALLY considering the mafia are the main organization in Liberty City, it's just obvious. I'd rather the mafia missions than the gangsta missions of SA anyday. They seemed.... More sophisticated...... The thug missions just came off as stupid sometimes. I prefer to silently assassinate someone than to do a drive-by.

Tony was weak? Hm, odd, I seemed to have be able to live just fine.... And four shots never killed me((even though in REAL LIFE it would do quite a bit of damage)).

I prefer Toni as a main character as Claude was just a shell. I swear that dude must have met some dementors and they performed the dementors kiss on him (harry potter and dementors kiss is where they suck out your soul for those who dont know). I rarly used the bikes as its impossible to stay on, I just drive around in tanks.