GTA: London, too many issues?

GTA 4 Guy

Although i did think that in July (after the bombings), but it was only one set of events which we recovered from well, as opposed to a disatrous catastrophe destroying loads of buildings killing thousands. Only 50-odd people were killed and only a couple of transport links were affected, there was no lasting damage. GTAIII didn't cause an uproar after 9/11, which did change the New York skyline forever, so why should a bus and a couple of trains prevent us playing in London?

On the other hand, I wouldn't think it be very good if they made missions involving blowing up buses or trains. Other than that, i see no problem.

Although i did think that in July (after the bombings), but it was only one set of events which we recovered from well, as opposed to a disatrous catastrophe destroying loads of buildings killing thousands. Only 50-odd people were killed and only a couple of transport links were affected, there was no lasting damage. GTAIII didn't cause an uproar after 9/11, which did change the New York skyline forever, so why should a bus and a couple of trains prevent us playing in London?

On the other hand, I wouldn't think it be very good if they made missions involving blowing up buses or trains. Other than that, i see no problem.

GTA3 had to be changed cause of 9/11 so rockstar changed a part of the game yet a gta london wouldnt ave missions of blowing buses trains up but you still might be able to blow buses up when your not on a mission and if london was the way to go the sachel charges might be took out to do with bombs cause that is like a bomb and people would try to recreate that event with the charges and a bus so they might be took out for reasons

rockstar do care thats why the edited GTA3 just before release because of 9/11 and they must care if they released a different version or SA and are changing the name of their bully game and since rockstar are a british company they will care some more.

I don't actually know what GTA3 has to do with 9/11 and there was still S.A.M. mission (crashing planes, right?) and the second version of SA was out because of the ESRB rating change, not terrorism.

I don't actually know what GTA3 has to do with 9/11 and there was still S.A.M. mission (crashing planes, right?) and the second version of SA was out because of the ESRB rating change, not terrorism.

Liberty City was based out of New York City. I think they were gonna add the Twin Towers in the game.

yeh GTA3 was going to have a twin towers in it but took it out cause of 9/11 and when i said rockstar do care because they released another version of SA i meant cause they cared about the hot coffee code been in the game but like i said the makers of the GTA games are mostly based in scotland UK but they wont do terrorism in the game cause they know they game wont get the ruling to publish it cause of the theme of terrorism and since london was struck just recently it would make good sense for them to leave it out if the next game was based in london

they could still make a london GTA but just be a bit more careful on what is put in

ps GTA3 was going to have a terrorist tramp in the game but he was removed with the twin towers in the game so you can see how terrorism can affect even rockstar

Edited by Taime

It would take out the fun. I think that you still should be able to blow up buses and trains. But you really can't blow up the trains in the game. Only make them go off of the track. And blowing up buildings would be a good edition to the game but after 911 I guess not.

well if you think about it the addition of the 747 in SA wasnt too good of an idea then because its great fun running that into the buildings....

well if you think about it the addition of the 747 in SA wasnt too good of an idea then because its great fun running that into the buildings....

no it isnt actually i thought the plane was pretty pointless you wernt even able to get another person in the plane for gods sake and your post was off topic and now my post is coming off topic :pissedred:

no it isnt actually i thought the plane was pretty pointless you wernt even able to get another person in the plane for gods sake and your post was off topic and now my post is coming off topic :pissedred:

That plane was AWESOME! Can you say fastest airplane? I CAN! w00t!

Anyways. A terrorist act isn't going to stop them from making a London GTA. America had some terrorist attacks, but the game is still based in America. What makes this any different?

no they edited GTA3 since it was based on new york. it was meant to have a twin towers and a terrorist hobo but cause 9/11 happened they decided to remove the hobo and the twin towers.

But they might still do london but i dont expect hugh changes in it, just a small one or two like the charges been removed, but then again they might stay in cause london coped pretty well wilth the attacks, but if they are left in the media might have some news for about a month.