Why does it crash on me?

advent

Note that some NoCD cracks and similar stuff contain malicious payloads such as spyware, dialers or viruses, so this might explain the BSOD. Get rid of the cracking stuff, scan your PC for crap, and then try again.

The best solution is to avoid warez, no matter how convincing are they...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Note that some NoCD cracks and similar stuff contain malicious payloads such as spyware, dialers or viruses, so this might explain the BSOD. Get rid of the cracking stuff, scan your PC for crap, and then try again.

The best solution is to avoid warez, no matter how convincing are they...

Huckleberry Pie, "dialers" are viruses. They are Trojans. Be careful not to get Trojan Horses, as these are not very nice for your computer.

• 5 months later...

You just replied to an old topic.

Last reply: Aug 16 2007, 12:12 PM

You replied: 7 minutes ago (9th February 2008) <_<

A Note About Bumping Topics

If you've found a topic in which the posts were all made a long time ago, you should ask yourself this question before replying.

Is this topic useful and/or will other members appreciate me bringing this topic back up to the first page?

Now if the answer to this is yes, then you're fine so long as your reply is on topic and somewhat meaningful and/or insightful. There's no point bumping a topic and just saying "thanks for the info". If the answer is no, then there porbably isn't much point replying.

Bumping old topics which aren't on the first 2 pages of a forum without a worth reply will usually result in the locking of the topic, and/or your post being deleted. You'll be warned for repeat offences.

As long as you use a bit of common sense when using these forums you should get on just fine. We want the forum to be clean and fun, so abiding by these rules will help in the continual running of this place. So enjoy the forums and enjoy the community!

A more in depth guide for newbie members can be found here in the near future, which explains in more detail about terminology and other important things.

Edited by I©e