What happend to IBShout?

now now spasmod, calm down

since IPB2 is coming out soon there will be no more mods on this board

when IPB2 comes out both IBStore 3 and IBShop 3 are being released and depending on how good they are i might upgrade so we can take advantage of whichever one we choose, otherwise we're stuck with this one all the time

but then again, i guess you lot wont be happy if you had to sell all your items back would you?

when IPB2 comes out both IBStore 3 and IBShop 3 are being released and depending on how good they are i might upgrade so we can take advantage of whichever one we choose, otherwise we're stuck with this one all the time

but then again, i guess you lot wont be happy if you had to sell all your items back would you?

You guessed it Chris! We wont be happy unless everybit of the forums go with us, including our raising post counts. IM IN SECOND PLACE! w00t! :lol:

You guessed it Chris! We wont be happy unless everybit of the forums go with us, including our raising post counts. IM IN SECOND PLACE! w00t! :lol:

yeah all the members, posts and topics will be saved, so will all your money although your items wont so you'll have to sell them back at some point and ill put it up to full resale price for if/when that happens