Your piccys..

Phil

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You talked of it like if it was the best pic ever, that just a normal if not less than normal picture with a quote, in my opinion, if i saw a pic like that, i would just think of the girl as: someone that stays in the ps2 thinking its real life.

no offense intended

huh, whats wrong with you, lol, i'm not mad, and i got over it pretty fast, i just say what i think, and i would of said that even before your other post. I just dont find it better than a normal pic... thats it, dont put the other shit into this because it has nothing to do here

Everyone try and get more members to show their faces in this topic, then we can have another S3x0rzest member topic (which I can win).

Also we should have an ugliest member award, imagine how much it would suck if you won that :lol:

I actually need to find a better picture of myself, since all the ones I have are shitty webcam pictures or pictures of me when I seem to be overly happy about something or just half drunk.

Everyone try and get more members to show their faces in this topic, then we can have another S3x0rzest member topic (which I can win).

Also we should have an ugliest member award, imagine how much it would suck if you won that :lol:

I actually need to find a better picture of myself, since all the ones I have are shitty webcam pictures or pictures of me when I seem to be overly happy about something or just half drunk.

Funny, my last one I was overly happy on a webcam. :lol:

Yes, more topics.

Thats exactly my point. Im not saying that you are ugly or perfect, actually its not the point. My point is that even if you are a perfect girl, if you keep this going, the host might find out and chris will lose the hosting, i know its the worst scenario, but i was always thought to consider it, and not dismiss it. Plus respectfully dont think that someone in chris' position will like everyone to see hes gf's butt