Your piccys..

Phil

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit Sky! You're in more need of a trimming than I am. Though, my hair won't be trimmed anytime soon. I love my long sexy hair.

Shaving is a waste of time. I prefer single-handedly pulling out each individual hair. Yes, it hurts. Alot. Yes, it takes more time. Yes, there is not any sign of a noticable difference. Yes, it IS completely pointless. But, it's the reason I don't have a noticable beard growing in. Anytime I see the slightest hair growing I yank it out.

The "cool" way to remove facial hair is super glue and notebook paper.

Shaving is a waste of time. I prefer single-handedly pulling out each individual hair. Yes, it hurts. Alot. Yes, it takes more time. Yes, there is not any sign of a noticable difference. Yes, it IS completely pointless. But, it's the reason I don't have a noticable beard growing in. Anytime I see the slightest hair growing I yank it out.

Well I still prefer shaving, it's quicker, easier and no pain unless you have a shitty razor or shaking hands.

Also you just reminded me of this kid Ryan in my class. Jesus Christ he actually looks like Jesus! He's the only kid in the entire year who doesn't shave. When he's walking down a corridor all the kids in years below are talking quietly to their friends saying "oh my god did you see that guys beard"

In fact, since I've been bringing my camera to school this week as it is my last week there (w00t!). Here is a picture of him in the history room :P

This is NOT me:

post-10-1116449010.jpg

Holy shit Sky! You're in more need of a trimming than I am. Though, my hair won't be trimmed anytime soon. I love my long sexy hair.

Well, The girls like it.. and so do I.. unless I'm forced, it'll be a long time.

Superglue and paper.. sounds fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...