Your piccys..

Phil

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesh, actually its pretty clear, just like a veil, though it looks liek I can't see shit. lol

AndI like my house aswell.

People say I look stoned in this pic, though I've never been (around someone) stoned. So I'll take their word for it. ;)

th_Stoner.jpg

Click to enlarge

Either you just had a few big hits off the bong, or you just woke up.

Post the picture that makes you look emo. And you also have a picture that you look like Andy Milonakis!

• 2 weeks later...

Emo people are ........

Anyway, I was at the fair walking around and I accidentally bumped into one of them. Dude was an idiot and it was a mistake. He's said "You got a problem dude wanna fight?". I'm not bulging muscular, but I'm sure I could have taken on nancy boi if he really wanted to fight.

Emo people are ........

Anyway, I was at the fair walking around and I accidentally bumped into one of them. Dude was an idiot and it was a mistake. He's said "You got a problem dude wanna fight?". I'm not bulging muscular, but I'm sure I could have taken on nancy boi if he really wanted to fight.

You would've been my hero if you would've broke his nose.

Emo people are ........

You would've been my hero if you would've broke his nose.

Aww you should have broken something of him...you're a big strong lad now aren't ya? :P

Anyway back on topic we need some more *hot* people to post pics..

Yes, that means you kokane...and spaz...and smallpancake...and millermagic...

The first two pics I posted were like late at night in my bathroom.

I'm not emo, though I am er... dunno how to explain it. Though at one point I did go cry and write in a xanga...

Er... let me rummage through.

I think this is the "andy milanokis" one. Though it was taken before his show.

th_PortraitView.jpg

click to enlarge

And here's my "emo" one.

0b35b2e4ccc5.jpg

One day I didn't brush my hair up into that part on the first post, and I liked how it looked at the end of the day. And my friend took the second pic, my hair dried weird and I got sticky out thingies. That was at the bookstore I go to often with my friends.

I need to get some recent pics up. And later I'll post a picture story I made that is really retarded. :)

Edited by Leprekon

• 2 weeks later...