Your piccys..

Phil

Well black people have some features that look different if they were on white people. White people's freckles are redish orange, but black people's freckles are a shade of black darker than the skin. (See Morgan Freeman) Anyway, my two half-brothers are half-black so yeah...Also a picture of me from my camera tomorrow.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT BOBA FETT COSTUME!

JESUS CHRIST IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE FUCKED HIM UP THE ASS!!!

YES!!!!!1!1!!!!1!)&(^*(&%^*&^!!!!!

I took those just for you. Infact, whenever I see the 1337 Fett costumes, I think of you and I'm like, "Wow! He'd love that!". But I take the picture anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
No way are you 16. lol

Pretty cool shot really, plus you're not bloody fat, I think Chris needs his eyes testing. :P

I do look alot older, don't I. If I can get my hands on a pic a year old ... you will know where he's coming from.

You look like your about to kill some one mike  :lol:

10/10

There's a story behind that. I have an underbite. The dentist thinks its poorly aligned teeth. I have a recessive jaw - just invented that term. Anyway, I find that when I hold my jaw ahead like that, I loose the lisp somewhat and I tend to look angry.

This isnt my pic, but its of my lover and shes so funny and crazy.rioeneldabraautoleveled6vn.jpg

I like your boobs.

Yep.

OMG Spaz those pics are old! They bring back memories I think. :lolbounce:

Cant you fuckin' people fuckin' read plain and fuckin' simple english? I said that fuckin' aint me. Its a fuckin' girl that Im fuckin' in fuckin' love with, and shes fuckin' madly in fuckin' love with me. I fuckin' dont fuckin' have a fuckin' picture of me so dont fuckin' even fuckin' ask me for it. Ill fuckin' post the fucker when I fuckin' feel damn fuckin' good and fuckin' ready to.

Cant you fuckin' people fuckin' read plain and fuckin' simple english?  I said that fuckin' aint me.  Its a fuckin' girl that Im fuckin' in fuckin' love with, and shes fuckin' madly in fuckin' love with me.  I fuckin' dont fuckin' have a fuckin' picture of me so dont fuckin' even fuckin' ask me for it.  Ill fuckin' post the fucker when I fuckin' feel damn fuckin' good and fuckin' ready to.[/color]

Well gently caress. I'm frolicking looking frolicking forward to frolicking seeing the frolicking photos, gently caress! I frolicking hope you frolicking get a frolicking picture.

You seem to enjoy the word "gently caress".