Your piccys..

Phil

Damn mother frolicking right I fuckin' like the fuckin' word "gently caress" Its my fuckin' most fuckin' favorite fuckin' word of all fuckin' time. No one on this fuckin' planet can fuckin' say gently caress more in a fuckin' sentence than fuckin' me mother fuckin' gently caress fuckers. No thats not a flame. Im just following Spazs example and Im being a smartass. Oh and by the way, that fuckin' picture I was fuckin' talking a-fuckin'-bout before, well its a fuckin' coming.

Edited by The Dude

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isnt my pic, but its of my lover and shes so funny and crazy.rioeneldabraautoleveled6vn.jpg

I like your boobs.

Yep.

OMG Spaz those pics are old! They bring back memories I think. :lolbounce:

Cant you fuckin' people fuckin' read plain and fuckin' simple english? I said that fuckin' aint me. Its a fuckin' girl that Im fuckin' in fuckin' love with, and shes fuckin' madly in fuckin' love with me. I fuckin' dont fuckin' have a fuckin' picture of me so dont fuckin' even fuckin' ask me for it. Ill fuckin' post the fucker when I fuckin' feel damn fuckin' good and fuckin' ready to.

You need to masturbate or something....

This isnt my pic, but its of my lover and shes so funny and crazy.rioeneldabraautoleveled6vn.jpg

I like your boobs.

Yep.

OMG Spaz those pics are old! They bring back memories I think. :lolbounce:

Cant you fuckin' people fuckin' read plain and fuckin' simple english? I said that fuckin' aint me. Its a fuckin' girl that Im fuckin' in fuckin' love with, and shes fuckin' madly in fuckin' love with me. I fuckin' dont fuckin' have a fuckin' picture of me so dont fuckin' even fuckin' ask me for it. Ill fuckin' post the fucker when I fuckin' feel damn fuckin' good and fuckin' ready to.

You need to masturbate or something....

I already fuckin' have fuckin' mastur-fuckin'-bated today, yesterday, and hell every fuckin' day before that.

Well first off, shes not with me right now. See were not on the same continent yet :P. But hey, 2 more years and Ill be with her and its worth it. Im rich so I can afford the flight with ease. To make this post on topic unlike everyone elses, I will be posting a picture sometime in this decade :P.

Then I'm guessing you girlfriend isn't bein very helpful with your sex life.... poor guy.

:clapping: I laughed at that.

I know who I want to gently caress right now.

Fish pocket? :P

If I was "bad", I would. But no. I was talking about someone else.... I can't remember who, now.

• 2 weeks later...
Bryce is a pure blooded gangsta..

Spaz I like your hat..rofl

It isn't mine. It doesn't even fit me. It's Tallow's hat. She kept taking pictures of me. She was originally in that one but she has an obsessive compulsive disorder where she feels she HAS to digitally enhance any pictue posted of her. So yeah, it might be a while before the entire picture is posted. :bleh:

Turns out it's only until NOW that it's posted. Hurr it be.

tallowspaz.jpg

Yes, it looks a bit different than the earlier posted one. Who cares. They were edited by two different people.

Edited by Spaz The Great