Your piccys..

Phil

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see the pic but I hope, for your sake, it is not a statment agenst the Bloodz. I got ni99as in 50states and Puerto Rico. dry.gif I thought u was cool Spaz

I hate when people use the blood and/or origin to say they are the coolest guys, who care where you are from?, I am from Mexico, and live there, but I dont care about it, I love my country, but I dont act like hey, I am mexican, be scared of me, whenever I go to the USA, why should I do that?

What state? You are kind of pissing me off...

Funny, I am pissing you off by saying that where I live there aren't much Bloodz? Well, it's true and you'll just have to live with that. Or is it because I am Spaz The Great. You don't have to be mad because I am Spaz The Great, my greatness is for everyone to share. ^_^

Im not trying to do that at all man. Its just how i was brought up, if someone is talkin shit to or about me i retaliate. Like I said, Im not a Blood anymore i just dont like how Spaz is talkin about me. I dont try to scare people eather. If im carrying a knife or gun Im not gona go kill someone or scare them. If they pop shit Ill come back. Thats all im doing. So sorry if it looks like Im trying to be hard or anything Im just trying to be myself and do what I was told to do my hole life...

I said I was Latin/Indian and that i was a Blood and u said... Why don't I believe that? <_<

I hate it when people brag about being in gangs and shit.

I was only showing a picture and explaning why I had a red bandana on, I wasent bragging. 5 Poppin 6 Droppin!!! NHood Bloodz 4 Life!!! ¢K All Day!!! <-- Thats bragging about being a blood...

You should not double post or you might get banned. Like I said, click CARD.

Well she wont get banned for that double post because it was still on topic, and the pics were funny.

Why do you want us to click your Card, all we see is a pic of you looking like a fool.

AMEN to THAT!

You look like a total idiot in your "card". And you look about 12 years old at that.