Audi TT

Prophet

hey uve done that car begining with a z or something (soz forget sometimes)

its nice but i dont really like it (must be ive stopped liking audiTT)

its very detailed and does look like a real audi but i think the roof is a big big for the car

and the fin on the back is a bit big as well anyway i hope this helps with ur next project

@ Taime... actually, the proportions are right on the money. I used detailed prints to model the TT's main body and freehanded the 'racing kit' on the bottom half. It's a new breed.

@ C.O.D.~ Thanks doggy! It's always nice to recieve propz on a project. Funny you should mention NFSU2... that's where I got the idea for the front dam. The other parts of the 'kit' (sides and back) I took from the ABT-Halleroder 2002 TT-R. I'm glad you like it. I'm also converting her for SA along with the Xcon. This one replaces the Comet. It comes with a new custom handling line for the sickest-of-sick in game play. I'll be putting up a Sig in the next few days that will guide you to where you can pick it up. Glad you like it bro (I do too, hehehe)

@ Sabin... Thank you sir! (no avatar pun intended, lol)

Like the Xcon, it has full damage... doors, hood, front and back bumps, trunk and windows.

I've noticed that on a lot of modz as well. I'm pretty sure it's because they have only converted another authors model from another game (like NFSU2) where there is no damaged parts and they don't know how to mod them in. Then they take basic credit for the model when it was only a conversion...

If that's not the case, then they probably try to pawn it off as 'low-poly'... well, of course it is! There's no fregin damaged parts! ~hehehe. There's actually a lot less 'artists' out here than there seems to be. Thanks for the feed!

EDIT* Oh, btw... it's not as hard to model as it seems, once you get the basics down, it's cake!

you should try it again if really interested... it's hella fun doing your own creations mon!

Edited by Prophet

@ C.O.D.~ Thanks doggy! It's always nice to recieve propz on a project. Funny you should mention NFSU2... that's where I got the idea for the front dam. The other parts of the 'kit' (sides and back) I took from the ABT-Halleroder 2002 TT-R. I'm glad you like it. I'm also converting her for SA along with the Xcon. This one replaces the Comet. It comes with a new custom handling line for the sickest-of-sick in game play. I'll be putting up a Sig in the next few days that will guide you to where you can pick it up. Glad you like it bro (I do too, hehehe)

I REALLY like it, really pleased :coolthumbup: . And you should be really proud of your own creations, I've tried to make models on ZModeler, but like Sabin said, it's hard :pissed: . And I'm just not the guy when it comes to making models. But you are. BE PROUD OF IT!!! :thumbsup:

If I recall, the front kit is called the Sweeper or something. I'm waiting for the SA conversion of it... You better PM Chris or something!!! But make sure the model doesn't create errors (e.g. kick yourself back into the desktop with an "Unhandeled Exception or Freezing Gameplay), But I'm sure it won't have one!!!

Anybody here heard the famous CS Skin modeller LAca? He was a n00b at making skins (at least that's waht the legend says), but now he is the best CS Skin modeller ever born.

Good Luck!!!

@ Chris... nah, I'm takin' a small break and doing some of my other love, music.

I've got a scratch designed Heli for VC as well (in the middle of updating it) but you can check it by clicking on my Sig. if you would like to see it. I'm going to do another vehicle soon but I would like to get these converted for SA. Thank you for the compliments sir!

Edited by Prophet

Since when did you begin modding/car modelling?

I began modding about two years ago starting with GTA3 and the 'Real GTA package'. I tweaked a few handling lines, started getting into installing map modz and my own .txd modz. My interest just continued to grow... I DL'd ZM (thanks Oleg!) and tried modeling but I didn't get the grasp of the U.I. I then ran across Gmax and it was on! The U.I. in Max is da shiz and the tools are outrageous! All I had to do then was export my model and import it to ZM and do the final steps (dummy placement, hierarchy and finish the mapping). I now know the U.I. to ZM like the back of my hand. I successfully completed my first model (the Heli-X) about 9-11 months ago (don't recall) and I've been runnin' with it since. Once I learned how (like anything) it became simple. I just never gave up. :bashhead: lol.

• 5 weeks later...