post your pics of your guns

Sabin

I've just found another BB Gun in my "Ammo Box" (that's the name that I gave to my box which holds all of the BB guns I had, except for the G36E, AKS-74U, M4A1 Commando, TAR-21 Tavor).

It's a variant of M4A1, but it's more tactical than the Colt Commando variant of M4A1 (the one I had). This variant is the M4A1 RIS Version. For those of you who deosn't know what RIS stands for, it stands for Rail Interface System. You can attach ANY tactical equipments like the LAM (Laser Aiming Module), Motion Sensors, NVScopes (Night Vision), Tactical-Light... Anything! :w00t::wacko:

Below is a picture of the Base M4A1 SOPMOD (RIS) gun and its accessories:

ICSA1RIS.jpg

That M4A1RIS is supposed to have about 10 equipments being attached...

This picture only shows 4 of them:

1. AN/PEQ2 (IR Pointer/Illuminator)

2. Carrying Handle W/ Sight

3. ForeGrip (for more accuracy)

This makes the M4 a very tactical weapon: it's fast, it's light, it's compact, it's CARBINE!!! :thumbsup:

I think the Machine Pistols which are banned are not the IMI Uzis. I can still see US Special Forces use that wepon in breaching places.

IMI is one of the weapons industries in Israel. They make the IMI Galil, Galil Galatz, many more.

The banned Machine Pistol (if I recall) is the Ingram MAC-10. It's a US made by the way. They can only be bought from Black Markets.

I would advice you people who want to have a great PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) with small size but great stopping fire to get the

H&K MP5K/A4. It's small, could fit into a special briefcase and fired from it. The CIA bodyguards use them.

I'll try to find as many pictures of H&K MP5 variants, since my cousin also works at the Detasemen Anti Teror 88 (Indonesian Special Forces), he has many MP5 variants.

In canada only hunting guns are legal, or non-restricted.

like shotguns and rifles.

All handguns are restricted, to only those who need them like

security guards (BRINKS) or for target practicing and collecting.

But you have to go threw a rigourus training course a tests

to get a Possesion and acquzition lincense for restricted guns.

Any asssualt type weapons are prohibited.

There is only one way to get them, they have to be either antiques or a family airloom. and has to be inherited and cannot be sold. So in general if you don't alreadly have one, you won't

get one. :)

Canada has the best gun laws, and anybody who wants a gun

has to take test and get a linense to prove there not freakin nuts! background checks for previous medical history and such.

plus your guns by law have to always locked in safe with trigger lock.

Canada has like no gun violence, very low. Except for TORonto with those damn gangs,

shotin everywhere. Thats why we have those safty test and background checks so friggin

nut heads like them don't get guns and commit crime like that, but anyhow they smuggle there guns from the states.

Edited by Sabin

Well, anyhoo, here's a picture of that H&K MP5KA4 I told you about. It could be fired from a specailly designed briefcase (it's for easy use for the CIA, but many terrorists and crazy CT special forces like the Spetsnaz use them to assasinate political enemies and their families).

Anyway THERE IT IS RIGHT THERE

Beautiful, ain't it?

• 6 months later...

Wish we were allowed guns over here. Meh suppose the lack of gun crime is a good thing. Our CCF (school army cadets) get to fire some guns occasionally, they get military backing and its all done on a range and stuff so its legal, never done it myself though.

I dunno whether itls the status symbol, or the feeling of power or control or what, but I'd love to be a weapons officer (police or whatever), just something I'd like to do. They're interesting and clever and stuff I suppose too.

Yeah I suppose if someone wants to go kill someone they could always get a gun if they really wanted to. But letting potential criminals and crazy people and innocent people just buy guns in the street is madness.

In the UK we aren't allowed firearms, knives, or even anything that resembles a firearm. You can't take toy guns out in the street in case someone thinks it's real and calls the police to shoot you.

Just too many things could go wrong if everyone has guns. The good thing is is that there aren't many guns in the UK, and that means any that are here are either for the military, the few weapons officers in the police, or illegally for criminals.

ok i have....(look what you could buy in CANADA for about $1,000 all together)

1-chromed shotgun(WW2)

3-single barrel shotguns

1-double barrel shotgun

1-thompson(WW2)

2-revolvers

1-306 rifle

2-303 rifles

1-MG 34(needs ammo)(WW2)

19-pelat guns

6-airsoft rifles

and i am getting a MP44 for my Birthday

and yes i am only 13...