I have been hacked!

Xbox

see!

Thee best firewall ever! block up to 60% of advirtisments! never see em again!

sorry chris, nothin personal just my firewall doing its job.

I like this firewall and it has lots a neat stuff with it.

It is amazing! I just got it a few days ago and I am amazed!

of course it costs like a damn fortune :o

erm....

Well i use adblock on firefox (which is free) and this is what I get...

noadbitch4ol.th.jpg

Yeah Hypecouncil ads get blocked easy. There is a way around it for webmasters :) . Oh and lol @ Chris:

Also, as I say to everyone in this day and age. If you have a passWORD, it's your own fault, especially if it is just a dictionary word. If you choose a passphrase or a combination of letters and numbers it's almost impossible to crack.

I have no sympathy for people who have shitty passwords and don't care if you get hacked.

You know that is so ironic considering you are one of them. Like I remember when YoungMaylay.com's email got hacked where the password was just "CJ". :D

@chris: ya it does look awfull, but I can just disable the ad blocking part any time I just wanted to show you guys somethin cool.

I was curious thu, if you hotlink lets say a image from a website

to use in a forum, (IPB image) does that use up the website bandwidth which hosting that image?

Lol well I couldn't care less about that domain anyway I don't even want to be associated with it, in fact I wish they just took it off me but they never did anything about it.

And Sabin that makes the page look awful with an unsightly 404 error page. I'd rather see the adverts than have that.

uh helooo! I don't have anything at all.

Click below! (ps addblock is the best)

noadbitch4ol.th.jpg