surviving high falls

Slayer

A few days ago I got on the top of mt. Chillad and got the mountain bike. I wanted to drive it off the top but while I was getting closer to that statue on the top of it, I lost control and crashed into a fence next to it.

I started falling down from the top of the mountain, but instead of falling on the legs, CJ was falling on his back. He didn't stopped falling untill he reached the road to angel pine. But the best thing was that I survived.

I once also jumped from a plane without a parachute but also survived. Does anyone know why this glitch appears? Strange, because you ussually die when jumping from about 20m, but not when juping from a few thousand meters! :jumpon:

^that's cool, you can also jump from a plane, near the big pointy building in San Fierro, like go towards it, open the parachute, and drop out of it, when you land, you only lose like 2% of your health. Remember you have to be pushing up against the building or oterwise it wont work.

Or you can just jump off of the big pointy building without a parachute. You still live. I tried it WITH the parachute and died halfway down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's some codes (Take No Damage From Falling From High Places) B)

armax pal

Take No Damage From Falling From High Places

K215-4ZB2-KD90E

PKV8-NT58-3DDF0

armax NTSC

2RVT-QHJP-AYDZW

PKV8-NT58-3DDF0

Raw pal

20196694 00000000

Raw NTSC

20196694 00000000

HAVE FUN B)

• 2 weeks later...

Last time, I was halfway at the second bar/altitude when I was flying the Hydra, and I accidentally jumped off when I was trying to find out the button to lift up the landing gear (LOL), and I miraculously survived. I was surprised.

Also, you may have probably knew this already, but after you have jumped off a plane or a high building equipped with a parachute at the second bar/altitude, a second after you deploy the parachute, release it and you will survive with a flashing health bar with very little health.

• 3 weeks later...