Forums dead :(

Sabin

I've noticed the forum is dying slowly, which is probly related to thies points:

1. How many times can you play the same game over and over.

2.The forum is meant specifically for gta topics (well it is a gta fan based website duh?)

2.rockstar has'nt made a gta game in while, ( except for the psp which stops some of us from playing it due to the costs if you don't alreadly own a psp)

:erm:

Rockstar pissed me off (gta. lcs) by making it only for psp which I blame for the slowness now in the forums.

Edited by Sabin

Rockstar pissed me off (gta. lcs) by making it only for psp which I blame for the slowness now in the forums.

What's pissing me off is the people who are constantly bitching about it. IT WAS DESIGNED FOR PORTABLE GAMING.

Anyways. Who cares if the forums are dead? With these LOSER "hackers" and spammers, the slowness helps because it's easier to cleanup and there's alot less people CONSTANTLY REPORTING POSTS! GOD DAMN! IN A SPAM ATTACK WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE POSTS! STOP REPORTING THEM! Only report SINGLE spam posts that look like we won't see.

What's pissing me off is the people who are constantly bitching about it. IT WAS DESIGNED FOR PORTABLE GAMING.

what? more like who cares about psp, stick in dumbster and frolicking burn it.

I want a new gta game for ps2 or pc now, I'm tired of hearing you bitchen about people bitchen about it, face the news and smell the coffeepeople wanted LCS for ps2 not psp.

THis is what they should of done DESIGNED IT FOR CONSOLE GAMING , eh eh is that so fuckin hard to understand.

nothin personal I don't hate you or anything :P

*I don't normaly like to use swearing, but I think this post warrants the use of it.

besides swearing is fun once and awhile

Edited by Sabin

Yes, until the GTA4 gets annouced (if it will :( ) the forums will be dying and some small time PSP game won't stop it. No matter how good can LCS be (I don't know cos I haven't got PSP) a lot of people still won't have PSP and then you have only 5% of community on forums that are getting less and less interested in GTA because even if you can play them for a very long time you still can't play the forever! :thumbsdown:

Yes, until the GTA4 gets annouced (if it will :( ) the forums will be dying and some small time PSP game won't stop it. No matter how good can LCS be (I don't know cos I haven't got PSP) a lot of people still won't have PSP and then you have only 5% of community on forums that are getting less and less interested in GTA because even if you can play them for a very long time you still can't play the forever! :thumbsdown:

that is true, im bored of GTA now and playing MC3 and the warriors but im gettin bored of them so im going to be playing some of my other games like fahrenheit

^^^ I tend to agree, I've been over @ GTAF for a while and the general attitude over there is one of arrogance. A noob comes along and gets berated for not knowing certain things or doesn't even get answered... it's redundant.

I guess with jackasses like 'greenbacks' on the userlist, it makes it even more difficult (anybody else get that spam this morning?) to stick around but I'm enjoyin' the company here... it seems mellow and laid back, I like that.

BTW... Happy stab your native american brother in the back day! I just love my nation... not!

Edited by Prophet

Forums only die if their staff fails. For here, the staff haven't failed. Members aren't active probably because of school well I don't know. My only reason is because gta forums aren't really my style anymore. If I don't remember properly but didn't tgtap sort of almost die before but it got back up their. So then that means that this place will be up their again. Just have to be patient with everyone. And for the nOob people. Many staff before were making fun of them before because they have been acting nOobish but you just have to tell them in a proper maner and then they will behave. So everyone should have the same respect for everyone. Even the staff and the members are equal in every way. If you start to get swear and stuff at a member then bang, you lost a member. So some of these things that I said might not of made any sence but, this forum will pick up. It is a matter of time before it does but just wait. Patience.

And what is up with the same registered member for the past 3 days. I haven't seen a single member registering :huh:

This don't mean that I don't like the forums, Skull is right, school is kinda blocking my way between the forums and me. They have a firewall that blocks any sites with the word 'game', but it takes ages to open the site, since the school connection is turtle-like. It's not that I can't read the address, but the firewall filters so much stuff, takes ages to open the site, PLUS the internet connection at my School is like... A turtle!

But everytime I'm on the internet, the first site I open is: http:\\www.thegtaplace.com\forums !

Yeah, Greenbacks you butt-hole! I like it when almost all of the members are Online, and they become active at some topics.

Edited by C.O.D

and one other thing I hate. Is stupid staff that get all mad because you post in a topic that is old. Oh well if you didn't want anyone to post in their then CLOSE it. Get a dam brain. Who cares about posting in old topics. It gets the forum active anyways if you didn't notice. And when you warn someone it usually means loosing another member so think about it staff. Who cares about posting in old topics.

And I got this hack that unblocks the sites that the schools block :P hehe

See that is the problem with some forums. Too many rules. Like I go on hacking forums, warez forums, star wars forums and other forums also and guess what their is no rule about posting in old topics. I laugh at that rule and I will never listen to it. Even though I never post in old topics but whatever. Still who cares about posting in old topics. It is the word "active" that you guys should be watching for. I really could care less about people posting in old topics. It just makes the forum look better. And when a forum has too many rules then that becomes a problem. And I, I don't listen to people who try and control me because that will never happen. No one has ever been able to control me. If they did they wouldn't be speaking to me for months ahahahaha. So the posting in old topics should not be a dam RULE. It is good for the forum. I am sure that only 2% of the members on this site haven't even looked at the rules. I didn't and I never will. I am still laughing at this rule ahahaha :rofl2:

The only real rule that you guys should of put is be active and have fun here.

hm meh my Rise of Nations game won't work *cries* it has these stupid microsoft error report things. AHHH why does this sometimes happen to me when i download things. Oh dear I went offtopic. I guess you guys better warn me now :rofl2: