Bad Game

Daderik

i loved the crips vs bloods type of game with a little 18th street on top, but after carlwent to the country side the story got really lame, why did rockstar have ryder and bigsmoke join the crackhead ballas? WHY ROCKSTAR!! WHY??

It's the BEST GTA GAME EVER CREATED, until today that is. Anybody here think GTA:SA suck? I don't think there are many of them though! And this depends greatly on whether you have already finished GTA:SA and wanted to play it again, remember: No games have a perfect replayability value! You will surely get bored of it after a few months, and want to get another game!

Edited by C.O.D

i loved the crips vs bloods type of game with a little 18th street on top, but after carlwent to the country side the story got really lame, why did rockstar have ryder and bigsmoke join the crackhead ballas? WHY ROCKSTAR!! WHY??

What? The Los Santos section was the worst of San Andreas. Small gangsta-type gangs are stupid bullshit. Also, something, was up with Smoke from the beginning. He didn't live in the Grove and the beta Smoke wore white clothes.

how can you hate san andreas? it's awesome, i think it's better than all of the other gtas. you got bad taste in games dude, seriously. if not san andreas, then what?

I like San Andreas too, but Skyline was right when he said you were a fanboy. But if Vice City was released in the same style as San Andreas (size, minigames, diversity of vehicles, engine, etc...) but retained the storyline, you'd say Vice City was the best game.

Ever played original GTA? Now, that's the worst GTA game. GTA series were bad before GTA3 and then they suddenly became ultra-famous.

GTA1, London, and 2 are not bad games. But at the time, technology was too limited to create a 3D GTA game.

I'm not trying to start any fights around here, but I much prefer Mafia stories to gangsta ones. Also, just because you can press a button to make CJ "gain muscle" doesn't mean he's a better character than Tommy or Claude. Again, which one has the best personality is a matter of opinion. But you can't say CJ is the best because the updated engine allows him to eat or work out.

I like San Andreas too, but Skyline was right when he said you were a fanboy. But if Vice City was released in the same style as San Andreas (size, minigames, diversity of vehicles, engine, etc...) but retained the storyline, you'd say Vice City was the best game.

GTA1, London, and 2 are not bad games. But at the time, technology was too limited to create a 3D GTA game.

I agree that VC had the best storyline but SA had so many features.

GTA is the worst GTA game, but not for the technical side. Not talking about graphics and engine, it's normal that it had the worst engine but you couldn't save the game and you had to pass every mission in a row without getting busted to get the multiplier and cash high enough to pass the level. That actually means you had to play the game for hours without getting busted or wasted and passing the missions prefectly so that you could get enough money for the next level. Then, it had almost no storyline (this might be a good thing according to the SA).

2 was way better. I still play the game and I just love it. New graphics and the ability to save the game made it quite playable.

Compared to the any 3D GTA game these were pretty bad and I understand that the technology was limited at that time, but the fact is that before 3 these games weren't popular. So I guess that good graphics, physics, sound, etc. engine is required for the good game.

Compared to the any 3D GTA game these were pretty bad and I understand that the technology was limited at that time, but the fact is that before 3 these games weren't popular. So I guess that good graphics, physics, sound, etc. engine is required for the good game.

(part In bold)

Where do you base that fact on? As far as I remember GTA and GTA2( I have delibrately left out GTA:London, because it was NOT made by Rockstar but by a different development team, I don't know the fine details but Rockstar gave them permission(?). ) were some of the most highly anticipated games for psone at the time, so yes they were popular back then before GTAIII. At the time, we went crazy for these top down gta games, we never would've imagined anything better. Then we hear 3D gta for a new console and we are wetting our pants in excitement.

@Topic Starter: There's absolutely nothing wrong with not liking the game, everyone is entitled to their own opinion after all. However you should always include reasons why you don't like the game to put a bit of content into the topic. :) .

Edited by Skimmer

• 5 months later...

How can anyone say that about the GTA games? I bet you that before San Andreas came out, you lot were REALLY egged on, really excited and dying for news, info and updates. Now after all that you're saying "this games this, this games that, this is shit abot SA, that is shit about SA, GTA III looks crap" Or whatever the hell you said about SA or the other GTA. No other free roam game can compete against San Andreas. I have Driver Parallel lines and I wonder that why is the whole state of New York miniturized? TK, the guy in parallel lines can't even swim, he says "Nice day for a dip" or "I hate swimming". OK, so GTA III and Vice city lacks the swimming feature, but at least enjoy San Andreas, the best RPG like, free roaming or the best game in the whole universe EVER made (as I stated in one of the GTA IV topics). Imagine what Rockstar feel about this, after putting their sweat and blood into these games and youre complaining as if you people invented the whole GTA series you are gamers and gamers are supposed to be enjoying not complaining. I hope you understand.

Indeed it was. BTW, what kind of suicidal maniac comes joins up to a GTA forum and as his first post, decides to badmouth GTA? Some people... :wtf:

Oh yeah... Welcome to the forums! :hi:

Edited by The JD

San Andreas.... Crap???

*cough* Excuse me. San Andreas ( Like Arsenal ) rocks your socks! Or don't you have any socks because your so cheap? *cough*

* Everyone gasps *

Seriously, San Andreas may have graphical problem etc etc etc, if you don't have the correct requirements. BUT if you have the advanced requirements, San Andreas runs smooth. If it runs smooth ( remember decrease the limits for better gameplay ) you can enjoy the gameplay, the storyline, the roaming of this game. You see, what don't you enjoy in San Andreas. The Violence? If yes, DON'T BUY GTA GAMES! 'Cause GTA games are made for VIOLENCE. If you don't want violence by Lemmings or PacMan. Play it all the time.

What else.... Let me think for a while....

Oh yes, San Andreas is $20 in America. Let's see the checklist!

Computer [_]

Money [_]

1 GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor? [_]

256MB RAM. [_] << You GOT TO have that.

64MB Video Card with DirectX9 compatible drivers ( GeForce 3 or better )<< :wtf: Uhm, you HAVE TO HAVE THAT!

8X speed DVD-ROM Drive.

3.6GB of free Hard Dsk soace for a minimal install. ( Or is it filled up with other stuff? )

DirectX9 compatible Stereo Sound Card.

OMFG! I guess your computer CANNOT reach the minium. Well, guess what?

UPGRADE YOUR EFF'IN PC TO PLAY OTHER GAMES! AS THE REQUIREMENTS ARE EFF'IN LOW!

:wtf: At post.

Well, uhh, that doesn't make sense.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, gta-sa is the benchmark for gaming. It is the most versatile game on the market with many features. The main thing I don't like about sa is the storyline. I never liked gta2 very much because of having to fight for a gang. For storyline, can't beat vice city. Wouldn't it be great if they brought out a gta-sa environment with a tommy vercetti story? I can see it now.... :thumbsup:

dude ur so stupid. no i seriously mean soooo frolicking dumb. u think SA is the worst? why??? why do u think its the worst? the reason u never talked at this site again is cuz u no were rite. i bet u never played gta ever! ur mommy probably heard about gta and sed that u cant play it and now u want 2 tell everyone els wut ur mommy told u! u never played gta i bet. not one of them! im not pissed cuz u hate SA! im pissed cuz a fuckin dumbass signed up for a gta site and sed gta sucks!

this site wuz made for people 2 talk about a really fun game series that is GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!! and NOT for people 2 say how much they hate sumthing on a fansite!!!!!!!

NOT ONE game out there lets u freeroam nearly ANYWHERE u want in such a huge place with SOOOO much STUFF 2 DO!!!!!!!

Edited by evabin2libertycity?