storyline idea =)

magnum

That should suck i think you should start of in San Andreas and then have to go on the run to a new country after a few missions.

That would mean putting the 4,7 GB world for a few missions and then putting another one even more bigger for the rest of the game.

1. Nobody would do something like this because that's stupid and it would be like putting the whole LC for the Saint Marks Bistro mission.

2. You would need more than one dual-layer DVD or Blue-ray disc which are rare (and very expensive) for something like this.

Edited by Slayer

That would mean putting the 4,7 GB world for a few missions and then putting another one even more bigger for the rest of the game.

1. Nobody would do something like this because that's stupid and it would be like putting the whole LC for the Saint Marks Bistro mission.

2. You would need more than one dual-layer DVD or Blue-ray disc which are rare (and very expensive) for something like this.

Yea exactly :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, i think the new GTA should take place in a really good city that has alot of highways and cool roads with amazing cities. The plot and story line should somhow involve Street racing. GTA stand for grand theft auto, which has to do with cars...so why not involve a plot that has a mix of illegal street racing, sick import, muscle and exotic cars, hot girls, and an action story line that involves the main character working for people and do missions like "steal this car" "win this race" and also have old stlye gta missions where u go in buildings and kill alot of poeple with SICK weapons" now thats a gta story line... you should be able to customize your car with all kinda of stuf like need for speed underground 2. Also there should be other random street racers that u can race or try and kill you or somthing. idk but i just love street racing and gta should involve it. it would be sick if cars had like neon lights. maybe you should have a lock pikc to steal the cars and some cars are harder to steal than others. i mean the ppoint is , make a game that has the name grand theft auto, more about...umm CARS! "cars girls gun" is the way it should be :clapping:

• 3 weeks later...

I hope it's in Lodon. And the one and only Tommy Vercetti is your mob boss. I really really hope Rockstar brings the 'Mobster' feeling back to GTA. I also hope the map is very large too. And i hope you can still swim, but i don't know if it would be cool to have like all the fat and muscle stuff like in SA. But they should definately bring back weapon skills and driving skill stuff and a crap load of asset properties to buy.