Edit Time

Edit Weather + Snow

Spawn Anything

Display Coordinates and Speed

v0.2:

Teleport

Step Through Walls

Power Jump

Unzip the archive to your memory card so the files go in PSP/SAVEDATA/ULUS10041S0 if you're installing the US version, PSP/SAVEDATA/ULES00151S0 for the UK version. This replaces the first save on the card.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR FIRMWARE 2.5:

It looks like it's crashing if it autoloads during the game bootup on firmware 2.5. If you have firmware 2.5, you'll need to boot the game by having a more recent save on the card so it loads that first, or with the memory card out so it starts a new game.

To start CheatDevice, simply load it like a saved game. You can then load another save if you want and CheatDevice stays in memory.

Disclaimer: THIS CAN CRASH YOUR GAME. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some of the spawn choices like the RC toys and boats will crash the game. Don't save your game after using this.

v0.1 release notes:

Yes, the Hunter is in the game! To fire the chain gun, press SQUARE+X. Be careful with the spawn choices, some stuff like RC toys and boats will crash the game. Someone reported that boats might not crash if you're near water, so that needs to be explored more.

To spawn things, you need to use the spawn cheats:

Spawn Rhino L1, L1, LEFT, L1, L1, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE

Spawn Trashmaster TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, DOWN, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, UP, L1, L1

v0.2 release notes:

Teleport works whether you're on foot or in a car. If you're in a car, I had to make it stabalize it for a few seconds or else it would often get tipped over or flipped around. It stabalizes for 2 seconds teleporting within an island, 18 seconds going from island to island. If you're parked on a slant, it's kinda interesting when you come out of teleport.

I added teleport locations for well known landmarks and mission pickup locations. I haven't finished the Shoreside Vale missions, so those may not be complete. I didn't include teleport locations for the insides of the safehouses because you just fall into nothing unless you're teleporting from there. It seems once you leave the interior, it goes away. They do appear to be located inside their buildings where they are represented to be.

Instead of walk through walls, I'm doing step through walls. Go up to a wall facing it and go to the menu and press X on Step Through Wall. It'll move you 1 meter forward. You can do a fun standing walking thing if you hold X down. (was there a music video that had this in it?)

Power Jump allows you to fly around using the jump button. Press and hold SQUARE to jump and keep jumping, then pump the SQUARE button to stay level. I added a little forward velocity to keep you going. Feels a lot like the Matrix jumping from rooftop to rooftop this way. It does have the power to shove you through a roof if you want to walk through ceilings. This gives you the ability to explore everywhere, inside buildings and above the height limit. A lot of buildings are not solid above a certain height. The one I'm standing on in the picture I think is the highest solid building.