Happy B-DAY chris82

Adriaan

Thanks, guys! 'twas an awesome one! I got a new cell phone, Family Guy volume 3, some Xbox 360 stuff, a 512mb memory stick, money, and of course a 12-pack of BAWLS!

Can I now confess my love to you? :'(

I <3 Bawls. I <3 Family Guy. I <3 money....... I <3 cell phones. I <3 next-gen gaming. I <3 memory sticks((because I'm forced to use them)). :hug:

Yeah, probably just the Xbox 360. It's weird. My mom gave me an X360 controller, memory card, and game (Perfect Dark Zero) but she said she won't give me the system itself until Christmas. Weird...

:rolleyes:

Y'know, maybe this is just me, but isn't that a bit, backwards? Normally wouldn't the system come first? What good to you is accessories for an electronic you don't have? :huh:

Y'know, maybe this is just me, but isn't that a bit, backwards? Normally wouldn't the system come first? What good to you is accessories for an electronic you don't have? :huh:

hey does any one know when PS3 is comming out I want PS3 more than 360

Yeah, probably just the Xbox 360. It's weird. My mom gave me an X360 controller, memory card, and game (Perfect Dark Zero) but she said she won't give me the system itself until Christmas. Weird...

:rolleyes:

the same thing happened to me when i got PS2 my mom gave me pretty much the same thing that you got but the game i got was gta 3