Happy B-DAY chris82

Adriaan

omg the PS3 is a huge step for sony. The PS2 wasn't very good but good enough, but the PS3 like wha, it is more then improved.

Dude, you can't say it's anything more than an improved PS2. They didn't take anything in any new direction, nor did Microsoft. The PS3 and 360 are BOTH just improvements. The Revo, technically, is the only one to do something "new".

He means that the PS3 does the same thing (play games with a controller) with some improvements. (Higher disc capactity, fancy UI, etc...) The Revo does have the only innovations, those being the unique controller design and the way many of the games are designed.

Thank you, Chris. Have a bottle of Bawls.bawlssmiley.png

That should be a smiley. :D

He means that the PS3 does the same thing (play games with a controller) with some improvements. (Higher disc capactity, fancy UI, etc...) The Revo does have the only innovations, those being the unique controller design and the way many of the games are designed.

ah that is what you meant mk

No NO NO NO ! Don't get me wrong here. You can't compare the Playstation 3 with other consoles. It is in a whole different league. Just like Grand Theft Auto. You get Grand Theft Auto and then you get games...

I'm totally with the PS 3 and I'm not like an anti Microsoft fan. Basicly I just don't like the console that much. I guess everybuddy has their own opinion about it.

Edited by Adriaan

No NO NO NO ! Don't get me wrong here. You can't compare the Playstation 3 with other consoles. It is in a whole different league. Just like Grand Theft Auto. You get Grand Theft Auto and then you get games...

I'm totally with the PS 3 and I'm not like an anti Microsoft fan. Basicly I just don't like the console that much. I guess everybuddy has their own opinion about it.

How do you suppose it's in a different league? Both it and the 360 play games. They both can play games online. They both play pretty similar, sometimes even the exact same game. What makes the PS3 different? Nothing does. Everyone reads these super-awesome specs that claim the PS3 will be some super-console and all of a sudden it's in a league of it's own? No. Sorry. Don't think so.

I'd rather not go on further more. Forum arguments are so :thumbsdown:

I agree totally with adriaan, and yea arguing are pretty lame because no one really cares what you think half the time.

And just wait till the PS3 comes out, you will see what the PS3 fans are really talking about B)

Oh and Steven, when I saw that "bawls" drink I sort of new what it was since spaz said that it was a "energy drink". I just never heard of that name before but now I have. hm why does Canada seem to get stuff last <_<

Edited by Plo Koon

tell you what really annoy's me those people who think that one console is better because they own it.

I think that Xbox 360 is good and so is playstation 3 and I am a playstation owner

post-3083-1134077794.gif

Edited by DloG

tell you what really annoy's me those people who think that one console is better because they own it

heh well I don't own a xbox and I don't like it really. I own a ps2 because I just think that sony is the way to go and I have always been with sony because they are just sony so yea.

One of the most reasons why people get the xbox is because of halo. (Now the people who have the xbox don't go all crazy or something just because I said that, it is just a opinion because of what I have been seeing in xbox fans)

Edit: Yea I think that the 360 is alright but I won't get it because I am set on getting the ps3, I think it would be a waste of money in some cases to get both systems because most of the games are for each system. I will always get the playstation's no matter what really.

Edited by Plo Koon

this isnt really on the topic but because I am new I dont know how to get the picture below my user name could someone tell me

heh well I don't own a xbox and I don't like it really. I own a ps2 because I just think that sony is the way to go and I have always been with sony because they are just sony so yea.

One of the most reasons why people get the xbox is because of halo. (Now the people who have the xbox don't go all crazy or something just because I said that, it is just a opinion because of what I have been seeing in xbox fans)

Edit: Yea I think that the 360 is alright but I won't get it because I am set on getting the ps3, I think it would be a waste of money in some cases to get both systems because most of the games are for each system. I will always get the playstation's no matter what really.

yea I own a ps2 aswell.

I went to a friends house who has a xbox and I played halo and I really wasn't impressed it had sluggish controls anyway I think killzone is better thats why i am getting a ps3 because of killzone 2 and GTA 4

post-3083-1134078460_thumb.jpg

Edited by DloG

this isnt really on the topic but because I am new I dont know how to get the picture below my user name could someone tell me

Go to My Controls, then to Edit Avatar Settings and then you can either upload a picture from your computer by pressing the Browse button.

Or you can Enter a URL to an online avatar image by going to ImageShack- http://imageshack.us and where it says on ImageShack "Resize Image?" check that and go to "optomize without resizing"

I think that killzone is a amazing intense shooters game, I love it. And when I went to play halo the little alien dudes were a little childish to me, they would run like babies and start screeming. Killzone is awesome and I can't wait for killzone 2, I am actually really excited for it :D

Edited by Plo Koon

Go to My Controls, then to Edit Avatar Settings and then you can either upload a picture from your computer by pressing the Browse button.

Or you can Enter a URL to an online avatar image by going to ImageShack- http://imageshack.us and where it says on ImageShack "Resize Image?" check that and go to "optomize without resizing"

I think that killzone is a amazing intense shooters game, I love it. And when I went to play halo the little alien dudes were a little childish to me, they would run like babies and start screeming. Killzone is awesome and I can't wait for killzone 2, I am actually really excited for it :D

DAMN STRAIGHT.

sorry but weres my controlls

Edited by DloG

DAMN STRAIGHT.

sorry but were's my controls

It is underneath where thegtaplace banner is. (Where your logged name is)

Ahuh well the blu-ray is a huge step and that is one of the keen specs that the ps3 has so yea, well I will just wait and see how good the ps3 really is. And I will get the ps3 anyways no matter what so yea whatever.

It is underneath where thegtaplace banner is. (Where your logged name is)

Ahuh well the blu-ray is a huge step and that is one of the keen specs that the ps3 has so yea, well I will just wait and see how good the ps3 really is. And I will get the ps3 anyways no matter what so yea whatever.

THANKS it worked i got a AK :coolthumbup: