What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Fifa Street 2.

Honestly, I'm tired of your posts like this. I mean, every once in a while is fine. But when it becomes a constant thing, it's bullshit. Stop trying to get your post count up like that, please. It doesn't make you less n00b or make your peepee grow.

Anyways, I'm playing San Andreas right now. Those burnout games are FUN. I borrowed the 3rd or 4th from my friend awhile back. Crashing just facinates(sp) me. haha.

Fifa Street 2.

Honestly, I'm tired of your posts like this. I mean, every once in a while is fine. But when it becomes a constant thing, it's bullshit. Stop trying to get your post count up like that, please. It doesn't make you less n00b or make your peepee grow.

Anyways, I'm playing San Andreas right now. Those burnout games are FUN. I borrowed the 3rd or 4th from my friend awhile back. Crashing just facinates(sp) me. haha.

Sorry about it Sky. I'll try making my Sentences more longer.

Now i'm playing Tekken 5, Great Fighting Game.

I sold my Madden 05 copy to Rhino Games and they gave me a quarter for it.......

Playing Dead Rising right now.

Lmao, only a quarter?

I want to play Madden 07 right now but I don't want to miss the 100,000th post.

Damn straight. I sold them Madden 05 to Rhino Games on June something, 2006. They gave me a quarter and I sold much better games ranging from 3 to 10 dollars. At least I got an Xbox 360 that day! But then it fried and I had to get a new one......