What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Hey Wu-Zi-Mu, have you got Carbon yet? It's great you know :) And especially if you're a big fan of the NFS-series.

Well right now I'm playing Colin McRae Rally 2005, really great you know. And I've been thinking of getting Scarface, some ppl say it's really good, while others don't, so all I can do is to try it myself.

Still GTA Real Estate. That mission that I have to go get a Maverick. First, I had to get a pilot's license, now I have to go to Sunshine Autos and purchase a Maverick but my game keeps freezing on that part. It works sometimes but it's froze for now. I can't wait till I fly to Liberty City. :D

Lol nice Rashon. I have both of those two I was playing 2006 a couple of months ago like crazy (my team Falcons were like in the fourth year and I had Vick, Tomlinson, Owens and Chad Johnson so it was kinda easy). Now I got 07 and I love some of the rookies like Reggie Bush and Vince Young so I'm mainly playing that now. Oh I was also playing THUG for the last week or so, I borrowed it of a friend. Now I really like it; I might get THUG2 or American Wasteland.