What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Just started to play Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

This game pwns all action games.

Well I wouldn't say it owns all action games, but it's a masterpiece you know ;) But have you tried Subsistence? Man, it's even better, much better camera you know.

Anyway man, right now I'm playing some Colin McRae Rally 2005.

Boring? Well it's been out for 2 years (PC), but I still enjoy it you know...

Anyway been playing some Driver 3, stuck on a mission now, I'm in Istanbul in Turkey, and well... It's that mission when you're in that van and you have to shoot the cops whos chasing you, damn I'm really fckn trying to shoot their heads but the damn control, damn... What did they think about? I mean, aiming with the right analog stick, I rather aim with the left.. In some games the right analog stick works better but in Driver 3, no... Ahh man...

Playing Vice City now on PC. I don't know man, the graphics is better in the PC-version of course, but the thing that you can't move around with Tommy Vercetti like in the PS2-version sucks, well it doesn't sucks but it's too bad you know. But the positive thing with the PC-version is of course that you can mod it, and better graphics, oh yeah and MP3.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Playing Buffalo in NHL 2006, have won three games now and lost one. It's pretty good man, but a little slow you know.

Man, I wish I can play that but my computer's too crappy. Oh well, I'll have to hope NHL 2007 will work when I get the EA Sports 2007 Collection when it comes out. :(

I'm going to play Madden 2007 and then start the preseason of Madden 2006. I like to manage every team in Franchise Mode and that's why I think Dynasty Mode from the NHL and NBA Live EA Sports suck. It'll be a lengthy season, though.

I just found out Madden 2006 has better resolution at 800x600x32 so I'm going to set it to that in Madden 2007. I originally had it at 640x480x32 because that resolution looked better while playing San Andreas. Anyway, as I said in a previous post, I'm playing Madden 2006. I'm letting the CPU play while I'm watching American Idol. The Packers beat the Chargers 20-19 off a missed 2 point conversion by the Chargers (Though, most of you don't care but I got to that subject, anyway). :P