What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Hehe, yeah sometimes I wished I could be more like 47 you know. Alright man, if I had to pick one, I'd say both cuz I can't pick one dammit, the Hitman and MGS series are really great but in different ways, for an example, IMO the MGS series has a better story, but the Hitman series has a really cool gameplay, know what I'm saying? And playing as Codename 47 feels so much more thrilling if you know what I mean. Anyway man haven't got VCS yet, but I'll get it someday, I know is there waiting for me you know, is it as good as you thought it would be?

Alright man right now I'm playing Hitman Contracts, been playing it for a while you know.

Yes it is, it normally starts off slowly but, once you do a few missions and the empire option opens up, its much better. I'm earning about at least $7000 every time the clock hits 16:00 (thats the pay-day time for each of your buildings held). I want to unlock the rest of the island, though. It's boring just being on the one island, going the same way.

Anyway, I'm gonna play Vice City Stories later after I've done both some work and after the Man U game, which is on now :P .

Hehe, yeah sometimes I wished I could be more like 47 you know. Alright man, if I had to pick one, I'd say both cuz I can't pick one dammit, the Hitman and MGS series are really great but in different ways, for an example, IMO the MGS series has a better story, but the Hitman series has a really cool gameplay, know what I'm saying? And playing as Codename 47 feels so much more thrilling if you know what I mean. Anyway man haven't got VCS yet, but I'll get it someday, I know is there waiting for me you know, is it as good as you thought it would be?

Alright man right now I'm playing Hitman Contracts, been playing it for a while you know.

Yes it is, it normally starts off slowly but, once you do a few missions and the empire option opens up, its much better. I'm earning about at least $7000 every time the clock hits 16:00 (thats the pay-day time for each of your buildings held). I want to unlock the rest of the island, though. It's boring just being on the one island, going the same way.

Anyway, I'm gonna play Vice City Stories later after I've done both some work and after the Man U game, which is on now :P .

Lol, I make $81,600 a game day. :P

I'm about to play Madden 2007, I can't control the QB Vision.

Alright man thanks for the info bossman :) I will probably get VCS tomorrow you know.

Right now I'm playing some Bugatron, great game, you can get it for free on the web you know, althought it cost if you want all the levels. The music is probably the biggest reason why I'm playing it.

Alright ps3 player, that sounds like a relief :) Yeah I'm gonna get it tomorrow or something, man I really need that game now, alot of ppl are talking about it and say it's great, so yeah man... I mean I gotta visit 1984 baby, and VCS will definitely make the wait for GTA IV a lot faster.

Edit: VCS got me so caught up that I forgot to mention about what game I'm playing right now. Well I'm playing Driver Parallel Lines, man I'm starting to really like this game, and I'm still in the 70s, I got stuck in a mission when you're going to scare off some guard in a brand new car or something (you know drive like crazy and all), there's too much damn traffic in NY.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Guitar Hero sounds fun man, I've seen it in a gaming store and it looked pretty fun but I didn't try it, I heard Guitar Hero 2 is coming, or is it already out? Anyway man, nice to hear you finished Driver Parallel Lines, yeah some missions is really frustrating but you wanna know what makes it so frustrating? The fckn traffic man, NY has too much damn traffic, know what I'm saying, but hey it's NY and it's supposed to be realistic so yeah man. You know that mission in the 70s when you're going to scare off some guard in a brand new car or something, remember that mission? That was a painful mission, it was easy but you had to drive like a fckn freak all the time and it was so much traffic everywhere man, so you kept on crashing and crashing, know what I'm saying, so in the end when you were done and all and had to drive him back to his house, you had cops on your ass and your car was almost completely wrecked up. Maybe it's just my imagination but sometimes it feels like there's more traffic in the morning, you know when people go to work and all... Know what I'm saying? But I don't think it has rush hour traffic.

And right now I'm playing Driver Parallel Lines.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Some Counter-Strike I played 30 minutes ago.I think I`m just gonna spill my anger on FIFA 07 :) Got a tournament to win.Damn I`m stucked on the FEAR game so I don`t think that I`m gonna continue playing it.Usually when I get stuck at games I don`t play them a few weeks just to recover my brains :)))

Edited by Gycu