What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Lol, the graphics weren't that bad. They were decent for the time and a huge difference from GTA 1, 2 and London. :D Well I was playing the new game I got Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure this whole week and beat it in like 3-4 days. I think I may have rushed the game a bit but overall, it was a pretty good game. The storyline was amazing and compelling (one videogame storyline that seemed almost like a movie), fighting was alright but goT repetitive, graphics were ok too, but the best thing was the graffiti. There was so much to choose from, creativity, many ways to do graffiti such as spray painting, rollers, stencils, markers, posters, etc. It was the most important thing in the game, a great feature could've been to be able to create your own graffiti (would take a bit of time to develop but it would awesome). The replay value isn't that great though, since it's not freeroaming but mission to mission based game with a few unlockables which are not that necessary. In the end, I enjoyed the game and hope one day there will be a sequel. :D

During the week, I was also playing a rented Star Wars: Battlefront 2 and returned that to try out Destroy All Humans!2 which isn't that great. Battlefront also got boring after playing it with friends too much.