What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Dusted off Scarface: the world is Yours.

Buzzkill (on top of the rest w/ the game), lost my original save file from my last wipe & reload of my machine. the save and

part of the game were on the boot drive so I ended up re-installing.

Got my mansion back & fixed it up, just bought the limo & respect level 2 henchmen & cars.

Yeah too bad i'm not that far in it. I think if I was on the next level it would be more fun for me. C.O.D. Rox! Haven't played C.O.D. 2 tho.

Trust me. If you play this game, you will never want to leave your computer again. :mellow: The game is much better than Call of Duty. If you haven't heard, C.O.D 4 is coming out soon. So that's gonna be better.

Going to play GTA III. I've got to finish off the Yardies' missions.

ME TOO!

Can't pass the one with the spanked up guys though, too freakin' hard. Any tips / advice on that one?

Other than that, i'm playing AOE3 (age of empires)

Um, Well just kill them. Simple really :mellow: Or just run as fast as you can and get the fuck out of there before they keep killing themselves.

Playing Metal Gear Portable Ops ATM.

Going to play GTA III. I've got to finish off the Yardies' missions.

ME TOO!

Can't pass the one with the spanked up guys though, too freakin' hard. Any tips / advice on that one?

Other than that, i'm playing AOE3 (age of empires)

Um, Well just kill them. Simple really :mellow: Or just run as fast as you can and get the fuck out of there before they keep killing themselves.

Playing Metal Gear Portable Ops ATM.

Oh, run outta rthe parking lot kinda place? Makes sense. I tried to round them upin a ig line behind me and us grenades, caused a BIG explosion and i died.... :\

Meh, i'll try that. Thanks TM ;)