What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

GTA Vice City Stories, it's been at least 4 months since I last played it, so I started a new game.

So, how is it?

Having technical issues & Godfather won't install (yes, I own it legally. My DirectX is fubar).

Probably get back to script edits on San Andreas.

Was that aimed at me? If so, the games okay, quite fun to play but gets frustrating rather quickly if you keep failing at a certain point, pretty much like the original. If not, don't worry about it.

well i started playing 25 to life agn (very old game but online is ok...) I have also rented Stuntman: Ignition and it it TERRIBLE the idea of the game is good but ps1 graphics i sure hope its better on the ps3. Oh yea and bf2 online the ps2 version (yea i know its toilet paper to the computer version).

well i started playing 25 to life agn (very old game but online is ok...) I have also rented Stuntman: Ignition and it it TERRIBLE the idea of the game is good but ps1 graphics i sure hope its better on the ps3. Oh yea and bf2 online the ps2 version (yea i know its toilet paper to the computer version).

Damn, you're a funny dude. 25 to Life's online gameplay is okay and Stuntman: Ignition is terrible. Comedic genius. Oh wait, you're not joking, are you?

Saints Row.

lol...

i am just pwing all on need for speed carbon, btw anyone who has played that game, have you ever completed the reward card "get $1,000,000 in career mode? if so how the hell did you do it coz i got nothing!

I downloaded a savegame from the internet :lol:

Is "25 to Life" a total dud, or is it worth $5-$10 as a time killer?

Play it, I liked it ... altough it's not such a great game is a real time killer ... I just love the character damage ( bullet wounds, scratches etc. blood ) ...

Can't wait to get PES 2008 :)) I dind't find it yesterday :((

Wow really Rashon? Well since my free month of Live has expired and I've finished Halo 3 on Legendary I'm starting to play my demos and Forza 2 now. Been playing some good old Guitar Hero 3 demo and a bit of Madden 08 demo. Two games that I really wanna get.

Yeah, I forgot how good it was... besides how the progression system is unfair to defensive players and extremely generous to offensive players for some odd reason. I've been mainly playing '07, really.