What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

I've been playing Metal Gear Solid for a bit, I'm fighting that Ninja, awesome.

That's one of the best boss battles I've ever experienced.

I am playing MGS1 too.... I am on the battle with Vulcan Raven.

And IVAN remember when I was playing agasinst that Ninja boss "Hurt ME MOOOORREEEEEEEEE"!!!!!

And IVAN remember when I was playing agasinst that Ninja boss "Hurt ME MOOOORREEEEEEEEE"!!!!!

That's a fuckin' classic right there.

Yeah, the Ninja fight was awesome. He says stuff like "Now, Make me feel it, Make me feel alive again!", "That's good Snake... Hurry up and Catch me!" and "The Medicine!!" - Those lines were probably what made the Ninja, and eventually, you find out that he's one of Snake's friend that he killed in Metal Gear: Solid Snake. ^_^

Fuckin' epic game.

Yeah, the Ninja fight was awesome. He says stuff like "Now, Make me feel it, Make me feel alive again!", "That's good Snake... Hurry up and Catch me!" and "The Medicine!!" - Those lines were probably what made the Ninja, and eventually, you find out that he's one of Snake's friend that he killed in Metal Gear: Solid Snake. ^_^

Fuckin' epic game.

It's my favourite game probably...

well since i sold my xbox, i havent really been playing games except i used to play astonia alot. and here is some of the games i played when i had my xbox. NFS most wanted. gtasa gtavc. medal of honor frontline and medal of honor (i forgot the name, it was the one based on pearl harbor), the sims bustin out (my sisters game, but i played it a few times, just to see if i could kill people), and Scarface the world is yours.