What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

COD: WAW. It's really worth buying, it's great fun to play. I'm not playing it right this second, but I was earlier, and I will be for most of today.

its ok. im just really cut they went back to WW2. COD4 was a awesome game, then they go fuck it up by going to WW2. Sure it was the biggest war etc etc but...its gay. the game itself was pretty good, i just got the shits with it like i do with other cod games (read: other FPS's with missions) from just dieing and dieing...and dieing. gets old fast. In those sort of games im not much of a strategy type, im more of the rambo type. It works...sometimes. Not with COD:World At War , though.

I played GRID too, with G25 (and Z5500 surround) ... best..game. Except for the handling. its like your driving on ice (the surface not the drug).

iam currently playing:

super smash bros brawl on wii

mario kart wii

and saving up for a ps3 :P

Played R:Racing for PS2 yesterday. i only actually got like 25% done (finished story mode 100% though), havent played it since 2005 (when i got GT4). still a really good game, top graphics, good selection of cars. lol urbanoutlaw it has the pantera GTS or whatever its called lol.

so yeah hadnt played that for 3+ years, but getting back into it now. :P

oh and Sonic the Hedgehog 2....oldschool ftw

yeah i wanna get a new pc or ps3 or something to play all the newer games (crysis, hl2, cod4)...

nearly got ur 9000'th post! lol. scary.

ive played hl2 ( i think...) is that the one in the first level you got some hovercraft thing?

Um, no... You start out on a train((similar to the first one)), and then go through processing and shit, and run a lot....

Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead Demo, SSB64 and Team Fortress 2 are my games of late.

I'd hit you up on TF2.... But.... Uh.... I kinda can't play my Source games online >.>......

COD: WAW. It's really worth buying, it's great fun to play. I'm not playing it right this second, but I was earlier, and I will be for most of today.

its ok. im just really cut they went back to WW2. COD4 was a awesome game, then they go fuck it up by going to WW2. Sure it was the biggest war etc etc but...its gay. the game itself was pretty good, i just got the shits with it like i do with other cod games (read: other FPS's with missions) from just dieing and dieing...and dieing. gets old fast. In those sort of games im not much of a strategy type, im more of the rambo type. It works...sometimes. Not with COD:World At War , though.

I'd say, it's worth picking up 2nd hand, or when it's cheap. I really like the game, but there are some things that annoy me, like constantly respawning next to enemies in multiplayer. Also, there's still a glitch in the game that was supposed to have been taken out - on the Roundhouse level, the other day a guy on my team was underneath the map, killing the people running above him. There's no way you could shoot back, because you'd just hit the ground.

And you can run around like Rambo on WAW. When I do that, I use the MP40 with the Stopping Power perk and the extra ammunition gun add-on, and it cuts through the enemies quickly, especially on Hardcore mode. But expect to die when they get the Radar, they'l easily find you then.

Went to a mates place last night and played the new Guitar Hero World Tour. Was freaking awesome. Had a really cool variety of new songs.

PS: The drums are shit. The colours are in an unusual order in comparison to the guitar. Red is on the left, and green on the far right. What the shit?? I'm sure I'll get used to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...