What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

GTA4, trying to get the helicopter tour trophy is fucking irritating. I decided to start the tours near the entrance, so I took 2 tours, then got in another heli, and the exact same guy from the 1st heli was in there, which meant I'd already taken that tour. Also, you have to wait for the other helis to come back, and sometimes it's 5 minutes, sometimes its 45 minutes.

LOL this is pretty sad:

I was attempting to play Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 on Minimum Resolution (As it said was the correct setting for my PC) (My PC does meet the requirements....) and after 3 minutes, my PC literally committed suicide by resetting itself.

Sucks, because it takes like 20 minutes to boot, so I always hibernate it, then it starts in like 30 seconds.

I have to reboot like 8 times before it successfully passes the POST, and boots all my apps, etc. Usually it fails somewhere inbetween.

I think my Video Card is the weak spot. It could have been because I had my CPU @ 1.55V. (1.5 is standard) But it ran Super PI for 4 hours straight before I shut it off.....

Q: What are the system requirements needed to play RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3?

A: In order to play RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3, you will need a PC running Windows®. (A version for the Apple/Mac computers is NOT planned at this time).

Minimum and recommended computer specifications are as follows:

Operating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP (Windows® XP recommended)

Processor: Pentium® III 733 MHz or compatible (Pentium® 4 1.2 GHz or compatible recommended)

Memory: 128 MB RAM; 256 MB for XP (256 MB; 384 MB for XP recommended)

Hard Disk Space: 600 MB free CD-ROM Drive: 4X CD-ROM or faster (8X or faster recommended)

Video: Any ATI Radeon™ or GeForce™ 2 with 32MB or higher; or other video card with 32MB and hardware T&L (ATI Radeon™ 64 MB SDR or GeForce™ 2 Pro or other video card with 64 MB or more memory and hardware T&L recommended)*

Sound: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible 16-bit sound card*

DirectX®: DirectX® version 9 (included) or higher

Edited by raybob95