What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Pokemon Platinum. I fucking love the electric tiger or whatever the hell its name is supposed to be. Can something look so cute and so badass at the same time?

Enkei? lol that i remember :P

Anywhoo... COD4, Oblivion, and some other retro ass games atm. Also watching a fuck load of stuff on dvd, so not much gaming time D:

COD4 not long ago, but my fking connection has been crap today, had to restart it 3 times while I was online. I need a few more headshots for the M16, and then I'm done with that, leaving 3 sections left in the Assault class - G3, M14 and MP44, the headshot challenges, and then gold AK.

^ I think if you complete it through on Trooper first time, you then automatically (?) complete it on Recruit as well, which is strange, I think. Anyhoo, currently online on COD4, but the connect is incredibly slow, despite the fact the speed I'm looking at various websites right now is very fast. Perhaps its Sonys servers, or the COD4 servers, don't know. Don't think there even are any servers for COD4, so it's probably Sonys fault.

COD4 not long ago, but my fking connection has been crap today, had to restart it 3 times while I was online. I need a few more headshots for the M16, and then I'm done with that, leaving 3 sections left in the Assault class - G3, M14 and MP44, the headshot challenges, and then gold AK.

This is a general statement, not sure if you do it or not, but.. Honestly I find boosting pointless. Having a Golden gun or another camo doesn't give your gun super powers, it doesn't make you the new popular kid on the street, and once you get it you will be extremely happy, but you won't find it that special after time passes and you'll realize the time you wasted when you could of been doing something much more important and useful.

This is a general statement, not sure if you do it or not, but.. Honestly I find boosting pointless. Having a Golden gun or another camo doesn't give your gun super powers, it doesn't make you the new popular kid on the street, and once you get it you will be extremely happy, but you won't find it that special after time passes and you'll realize the time you wasted when you could of been doing something much more important and useful.

It's funny how someone like you has come in and ruin the fun in games. What if he was just doing it for the sake of completing whatever he was doing? I mean, if you complete it, yeah it may of been a waste of time, but what if he doesn't having nothing to do at that time? Or what If he needs something to do before the boredom strikes? I believe you can't reach to where he has been at, or you're not truly a person who plays CoD4 and finishes all those Multiplayer stuff which unlocks all these pretty cool stuff. If you where expecting more, well truthfully, go somewhere else.

And no, it doesn't make you the popular kid in the street, this is something so you don't get bored. Simples.

Gonna start playing Far Cry 2 for a bit. (:

Edited by TM™

I'm not 'boosting', as you so elequently put it. It's 'boasting', you illiterate turd. I'm doing it because I've done the rest of the multiplayer, and that's the last thing to do before I leave it behind. If you have a problem with that, then go suck donkey dick, you fucking cunt.

Something more important and useful. What, like helping noobs out like you? Forget it. I have no idea why you started an argument, I'm just mentioning my progress in getting the gold AK. I couldn't care less about your opinion.

Edited by Bateman.

I'm not 'boosting', as you so elequently put it. It's 'boasting', you illiterate turd. I'm doing it because I've done the rest of the multiplayer, and that's the last thing to do before I leave it behind. If you have a problem with that, then go suck donkey dick, you fucking cunt.

Something more important and useful. What, like helping noobs out like you? Forget it. I have no idea why you started an argument, I'm just mentioning my progress in getting the gold AK. I couldn't care less about your opinion.

I made a general statement, it wasn't directed to you.. So bascially, your saying that you are "boasting", which says that your a cheater eh? Hows Domination "boasting" for ya bud? If you actually don't want to feel like a pathetic loser, stop cheating on video games and actually play them the right way.

Edited by yeehz

NFS Undercover for the lulz... :hurrhurr:

heaps of people were disappointed with this, i didnt mind, it was pretty good. although on PS2 there's a few glitches and on 360 / PS3 theres sometimes lag. i played it on ps3 with the really good logitech steering wheel, its so fun.

my favourite nfs was probably nfsu2, they need to bring back customise mode, keep cops they are good.

I made a general statement, it wasn't directed to you.. So bascially, your saying that you are "boasting", which says that your a cheater eh? Hows Domination "boasting" for ya bud? If you actually don't want to feel like a pathetic loser, stop cheating on video games and actually play them the right way.

It seemed it was aimed at me, because you quoted me. If you didn't quote me, I proberly wouldn't even have seen the post. Also, it's not cheating, it's merely continuously playing the game to unlock some rewards. No codes were entered, no cheating was used, just hard work. I can't understand how you think it's cheating?...

OT, I was playing some Half Life 2, I bought The Orange Box today 2nd hand for £13, and it's great fun. Currently, I believe I'm in a room filled with explosive barrels, and a load of flying robot things entered through the hole I jumped down, the saw things. I love how punchy the guns are, I thought they would feel weak but they're brilliant. Easily as good as COD4, and that's saying something. It's definitely a superb bargain.

It seemed it was aimed at me, because you quoted me. If you didn't quote me, I proberly wouldn't even have seen the post. Also, it's not cheating, it's merely continuously playing the game to unlock some rewards. No codes were entered, no cheating was used, just hard work. I can't understand how you think it's cheating?...

OT, I was playing some Half Life 2, I bought The Orange Box today 2nd hand for £13, and it's great fun. Currently, I believe I'm in a room filled with explosive barrels, and a load of flying robot things entered through the hole I jumped down, the saw things. I love how punchy the guns are, I thought they would feel weak but they're brilliant. Easily as good as COD4, and that's saying something. It's definitely a superb bargain.

How do you call it hard work if somebody runs to you and lets you shoot them, thats not how you play the game. Those kills aren't legit.

I disliked it.

I still prefer the old NFS: High Stakes. I missed it and it had a better graphics for a PS1.

I mainly play it for kicks, and I admit that although it looks promising, the fact that EA is now doing things wrong and scathing comments from irate gamers, such as from a friend of mine who vowed to boycott Electronic Arts after not being given proper support for his game, made me conclude that Undercover is rubbish.

heaps of people were disappointed with this, i didnt mind, it was pretty good. although on PS2 there's a few glitches and on 360 / PS3 theres sometimes lag. i played it on ps3 with the really good logitech steering wheel, its so fun.

my favourite nfs was probably nfsu2, they need to bring back customise mode, keep cops they are good.

Yeah, it kinda' revolutionized the series. Shame that EA was overly obsessed with product placement and stuff... Now what if things turned around for the better and R* decided to take over EA?

How do you call it hard work if somebody runs to you and lets you shoot them, thats not how you play the game. Those kills aren't legit.

What are you talking about? Since when does anyone let you kill them? I never mentioned that at all. I'm getting pissed off at the fact your posts have no relevance to my posts. Before your next post, read through all the quotes again, then write a relevant answer, because so far all your answers have been utterly stupid and pointless.

OT: FIFA 09, buying new players during the transfer window.

Edited by Bateman.

I was wondering why Bateman edited his post in the Godfather 2 topic, and now I see why. How the HELL did you get boosting from him saying he needs a few more headshots to get the Gold AK? Then when he told you he wasn't "boosting" he was "boasting", you go on your stupid little tangent about how he is cheating and isn't getting legit kills.

Grab yourself a dictionary, look up the word "boasting", smack the large book against your head very hard, repeat.

He was boasting, or for your feeble little brain to understand, bragging, that he needed a few more headshots for the Gold AK.

You sir, are a twat.

OT: Solitaire on the Ol' rig :P

I'll try and avoid continuing the argument. COD4 yesterday, and I unlocked the Gold AK at last. :D It took ages to unlock, and I now absolutely hate the M14, but I've got it and it looks amazing. As for COD4, I believe I've finished with it now. I'll still play it if any PSN friends ask me for a game, but for now I think KZ2 will get my attention. Especially because I'm in a fairly large clan called HWoV, Helghast Warriors of Valor, or something like that, and the fact that there's a dedicated clan support system for the game.