What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

COD, but which one? WaW, this time, for about the first time in 4 months, and you know what? It's not that bad. Plus, didn't spot any under-the-map cheaters, which was cool. The MP40 has to be the best weapon, even without stopping power I killed countless fools, and at one point got a 15 kill streak, 1 off my current record. Still on the first playthrough, level 54 now, and I'm playing on non-hardcore, because I barely know the game. There's only 55 levels in COD4, but 65 in WaW, and you get less XP for completing the challenges as well. E.G, instead of 1000 for the last challenge for a weapon, you get 750 this time. However, it is currently Double XP weekend. One gripe I have, if you don't have the map pack, occasionally a level will pop up, and you'll wait for it, thinking 'don't remember this one...', then it loads, and says you need the map pack to play it. WTF? COD4 didn't do that, to my knowledge.

Yeah it happens to me as well, they should of filtered it so players who don't have the map packs can play the levels available for them. I've just started playing CoD: WaW, and since I started a few weeks ago, I'm on Level 13. :\ Got a long way till I reach to where you are. And yes, the MP40 is the only badass gun, but the ray gun is also cool as well, but I don't know whether it exists within MP.

Anyways, CoD: WaW for now, probably until MW2 comes out, I'll be playing on that after.

COD WaW again, had some amazing matches earlier. Probably my best WaW match so far - 40 kills, 5 deaths, and 3 packs of dogs called in, on Team Deathmatch. Also raised my K/D to 1.31, up from 1.26 earlier today. My tools of war:

MP40 Silenced

Some crappy sidearm

Perk 1 - Bomb Squad

Perk 2 - Camouflage

Perk 3 - Steady Aim - critical, for strafing around opponents.

The amount of damage it does is incredible, even without Stopping Power. Will play it again later tonight.

I've been poppin' some heads in CoD: WaW. My cousin was trying to glitch which was sort of funny, since he failed at doing it, but towards the end me and him were killing some people.

I'm now on Level 17. Taking long for me to get to a higher level since my internet keeps going on and off, so it's taking long. :\ Other than that, I'm getting quite alot of headshots recently in Team Deathmatch.

Hmm in the past few days I've played:

guitar hero III, world tour, COD:WAW on wii, nfs prostreet on ps2, GT Advance 3, Donkey Kong on Gameboy, GTA Vice City, VCMP and MTA-SA on PC

@TM

what are you playing COD on ? It's alright on Wii, just the aiming takes a bit to get used to. Also a lot of servers i go on, i get a bad ping which makes things difficult :(

Edited by WRX22B1998

Only if you enjoyed it ALOT. Either that, or if you plan to play at the same time as your mates. I find it loads more fun that way.

I tend to play it more in bursts, like, play it alot for a couple weeks, then leave it for a while. I think it's fairly cheap now, so it might be a good idea to find it in a bundle of games you don't have yet...that way you won't feel ripped if the game isn't as good as you expected, since you'll have a bunch of other games aswell. (most likely HL2 and stuff)

Meh, I don't see why you would get CS when you could get an even better Modern Warfare shooter which is Call of Duty 4. That's just my opinion though. If you have anything which could change my opinion then feel free to post it, I'm interested.

I have a good dozen or so of friends that play CSS, and like MLL said, playing games with your friends makes the experience SO much better. And I don't see the point of getting COD on my PC when I can play it on a console. :/ Plus, all my friends play that specific game and other popular ones on consoles, not the PC.

Honestly though, regarding the part of your post how you said, "modern warfare shooter," I have no problem playing older games. I still play Delta Force Land Warrior online, CONSTANTLY.

By modern warfare shooter, I think 'pilk meant something in the Counterstrike region, as opposed to something like Battlefeild 1942.

This.

Well yeah anyway, I was thinking that because I don't have my PS3 to play on at the moment I might just buy COD4 for my laptop and just play online or some shiz.