What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Just rented Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood. It's not that bad of a game, a nice change from the common shooter.

whats it like? what do you do in it lol..

bought GT5 prologue for PS3 on monday...

can you believe (afaik) that is the ONLY racing game on PS3 that has real cars and is splitscreen

if anyone knows of others, do tell.

^ Maybe Ferrari Challenge, but dunno about split-screen. I should think so. That's a weird point though. PS1 and PS2 had loads of substandard racers. I guess FPSs are the new replacement for racing games? I'm holding off for Red Dead Redemption, looks great. If I buy it, it'll be my first Wild West game.

Just some Fallout 3.

Edited by Bateman.

• 2 weeks later...
At the mo I am playing a lot of racedriver GRID quality racing game, really tempted to go out and by GT5 prologue...

if you can get it for a good deal i would. i payed retail ($50 aud, which is like 20 pounds) for it. its really fun, the graphics are awesome, it has splitscreen (hallelujah), drift trial as well. theres only like 5 tracks or something, but put it this way, i turned all assists (ESP, TCS etc etc) off, and put it on professional physics, i havent beaten all the events yet and i got it like 2 weeks ago. although to beat C and B events it took a couple days. the A ones are pretty hard.

Ohhhhh god here we go lol::

(yt)=YT vids now or future

G-mod (yt)

Jericho (yt)

Resident evil 4/5 (yt)

sims 2/3

GTA IV

Fallout 3

Arma II

Killing floor

team fortress 2

HL2 EP1

all unreal games

Second Life

Far Cry 2 (CoughcrapCough) but its a laugh

GT Legends/ GTR 1/2/evo

Test drive unlimeted

STALKER SOC

FEAR

Legendary

No one lives forever 1/2

The Punisher

World of goo

TBH thats enough, and that reminds me to uninstall some crap :D and insert my spare 160 gb HHD for music P.

At the mo I am playing a lot of racedriver GRID quality racing game, really tempted to go out and by GT5 prologue...

if you can get it for a good deal i would. i payed retail ($50 aud, which is like 20 pounds) for it. its really fun, the graphics are awesome, it has splitscreen (hallelujah), drift trial as well. theres only like 5 tracks or something, but put it this way, i turned all assists (ESP, TCS etc etc) off, and put it on professional physics, i havent beaten all the events yet and i got it like 2 weeks ago. although to beat C and B events it took a couple days. the A ones are pretty hard.

You aren't gunna fucking believe this load of bullshit...

So today i went out and bought GT5 prologue, then went and had a pub lunch with a mate and somehwo lost the fucking bag with the game in it and i couldn't find the fucker anywhere!!!!!!! So pissed off right now =[

So today i went out and bought GT5 prologue, then went and had a pub lunch with a mate and somehwo lost the fucking bag with the game in it and i couldn't find the fucker anywhere!!!!!!! So pissed off right now =[

Shit, that happened with me too, but in my case it was FIFA 09, lost it in Mcdonalds but thankfully the cleaning lady guarded it so then I picked it up.

Shit, that happened with me too, but in my case it was FIFA 09, lost it in Mcdonalds but thankfully the cleaning lady guarded it so then I picked it up.

Yeah I couldn't find it Banker's (the pub we were eating at) so I went out and bought it again today only £15 in the pre owned section of GAME =]

i am now playing raiden III its a fun game

alsoo

umm

need for speed most wanted

need for speed hot pursuit 2

gta san andreas

gta vice city(although not as much because im making a vice city snow mod...yes in summer but it needs lots of work :P)

im hoping to get a ps1 memory card so i can get some ps1 games and save them

oh the classics :D

Yeah I couldn't find it Banker's (the pub we were eating at) so I went out and bought it again today only £15 in the pre owned section of GAME =]

ahahah no wai...

lol.

well

prototype (so fun lol. throwing satellites at helicopters never gets old), gta4 online, and a mission or two. ummm maximum tune 3 dx (arcade lol)...thas it i guess unless you wanna count phone games...? in that case, guitar hero III mobile.