What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

I finally got to installing CoD 4 again and actually finishing the campaign this time. Can't wait for MW2 now ^^

Began on hardened, last few levels cleared on veteran.

ive played the first mission (on the boat) and a few others on my mates computer. i played a ton of missions (nearly whole campaign) in 1 night on co-op (that was COD5 though). on ps3 i havent touched the missions, CBF. online is like 1000x better.

Race Driver GRID again. It's a fun game, but I hate the Le Mans sections. I'm fine when it's daylight, but at night you just cannot see the track, even with the bright headlights. So much so, that I end up using all my flashbacks, and have to either restart for another 24 minutes of annoyance, or retire and get no rep points.

I finally got to installing CoD 4 again and actually finishing the campaign this time. Can't wait for MW2 now ^^

Began on hardened, last few levels cleared on veteran.

bold=lol.

The campaign is easy, after you tried it on hardened(i got that chosen difficulty at the training)everything's easy.

Yeah, well, last time I was at "One shot - One kill", but I started new installation of Vista on a new HDD and never installed CoD4 again. I was bored and installed it a week back or something like that. Quite liked it.

I have to admit that veteran was a little annoying though. Just a bit less fun. Makes the gameplay a little slow..

The only one worth getting is Broken Steel. The dirty south swamp one, might be worth a look, but the others are crap, from what I've heard from people who have them.

ATM, it's GH3 on PS2, just going through it on Hard. I'm out of practise though.

Edited by Bateman.

New Super Mario Bros. on the DS.

Damn fun little game.

Also professor layton and the curious village. Really not sure what demographic this game is aimed at, to be honest, the style suggests it's for kids, the storyline has murder and kidnap in it, and some of the puzzles are mentally hard. I consider myself to be quite intelligent. This game begs to differ.

Haha yeah Llama that Mario game is pretty fun, my bro has it. Although I don't know how to get to those 2 levels that are blocked off. Probably have to get all those golden stars lol.

And yeah I'm playing LOTR: Conquest, it's not that good really. Frustrating at times and I just liked Battlefront a lot more.

Shit, I haven't played NSMB for a while. I did end up figuring out how to activate the lower worlds but that knowledge is completely out of my head now. I'll have to find out again and I'll give you a heads up haha. :P

As for me, I'm just playing some Combat Arms. And enjoying it.. <3

Was playing COD4 on PS3, in a large private match, and I played with and against GNDOOORs 2nd account, but can't remember the name. He used to be number 1 for score on COD4, but then the hackers took over, with their 40,000 kill streaks. His friends list is already full as well, he deleted someone so I could be added. :D He's a n00btuber though. He had Overkill, and 2 weapons with grenade launchers. I killed him with a 'nade in a S&D match, and finished with a higher score than him in another game.

EDIT: CUBOOOR, that's the one. Just remembered it.

Edited by Bateman.

Oblivion.

Meh, I'm pretty bored of videogames, I only play when I am completely bored too.

I need a new game, something that sucks me in, something for the PS3 or PS2. Suggestions?

Batman: Akrham Asylum and the new Wolfenstein are excellent choices.

Currently, I play: GTA IV, Batman: Akrham Asylum, Wolfenstein, CoD: WaW, Fallout 3 (With all the expansions), Heroes III Complete and The Sims 3.

Well this time last week I got a good deal on some ps3 games: nfs prostreet..I know not the greatest, but its racing and its 2player, funny for crashes too), tiger woods 09, far cry 2 , all those for like $85 :)

So the last week I've been playing prostreet, and a bit of cod4/prototype. now I started playing mgs4 properly, I borrowed it from my friend when I got my ps3 but never took the time to play it. there's a lot more to worry about compared to COD4 u just kill them. here its like..nope that guy saw the body now he's alerted etc etc

Edited by WRX22B1998

Was playing COD4 on PS3, in a large private match, and I played with and against GNDOOORs 2nd account, but can't remember the name. He used to be number 1 for score on COD4, but then the hackers took over, with their 40,000 kill streaks. His friends list is already full as well, he deleted someone so I could be added. :D He's a n00btuber though. He had Overkill, and 2 weapons with grenade launchers. I killed him with a 'nade in a S&D match, and finished with a higher score than him in another game.

EDIT: CUBOOOR, that's the one. Just remembered it.

Damn, that guy doesn't cheat at all?

He still looks to be on top from where I'm looking at. I think on Service Report he's top there, or is it score... I wouldn't know. But yeah, alot of hackers just start ruining the game. There's no point in playing if they just want to get a high score, what's so good about that? Nothing.

Well CoD4 is still in my PS3, might play it later, or might play CoD:WaW.