What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Was playing COD4 on PS3, in a large private match, and I played with and against GNDOOORs 2nd account, but can't remember the name. He used to be number 1 for score on COD4, but then the hackers took over, with their 40,000 kill streaks. His friends list is already full as well, he deleted someone so I could be added. :D He's a n00btuber though. He had Overkill, and 2 weapons with grenade launchers. I killed him with a 'nade in a S&D match, and finished with a higher score than him in another game.

EDIT: CUBOOOR, that's the one. Just remembered it.

Damn, that guy doesn't cheat at all?

He still looks to be on top from where I'm looking at. I think on Service Report he's top there, or is it score... I wouldn't know. But yeah, alot of hackers just start ruining the game. There's no point in playing if they just want to get a high score, what's so good about that? Nothing.

Well CoD4 is still in my PS3, might play it later, or might play CoD:WaW.

Well, he's ranked quite highly, but not number 1 in anything. He has over 1 billion points, but when you look at the current number 1, he has over 70 billion points, it's ridiculous. Plus, most of those will be near the top for kills too. Previously crookedlung was top, but now, you see 40000 killstreaks and higher all over the place. Oh, also, that guy CUBOOOR wasn't GNDOOORs 2nd account. I think GNDOOORI_ might be his 2nd account.

Just playing the FIFA 10 demo currently, feels a lot better than FIFA 09, and is light years ahead of PES. PES now is just a joke.

These last few days, I've been playing Uncharted, earning trophies. I got the gold trophy for beating it on Normal, and am now going through Hard for another gold trophy. After that, Crushing difficulty. Am also playing FIFA 09, but not any more, because tomorrow FIFA 10 is out. I'll trade in FIFA 08 and 09, along with 3 other games, including COD WAW, to get some extra cash. I don't like WAW any more, I used to but just never got to grips with it. Loved the zombies mode though.

Pretty good. Annoying though when you're doing it the right way, and the guys near the top glitched into an untouchable area and cheated their way to the top of the leaderboard.

About 5 mins ago, it was FIFA 10, which I bought today. Soon, I'll continue with Uncharted, in an effort to get the gold trophy for completing it on Hard.

• 2 weeks later...

No :(

I can't use it anyway because I'm at boarding school now and we aren't allowed tv's or monitors in our rooms. I might get a slim at Christmas though.

oh boarding school GG.

how much is the repair? unless it was like the same as a new one, i wouldnt get a new one lol. if you want a bigger hdd, just buy a bigger one.

That does sound too good to be true, but you can always double-check with them. And it's too bad you had a disc inside your PS3 when it broke. I don't have one in there at the moment, thankfully. Not that my PS3 is broken, but I nearly thought it was. For anyone who doesn't know, check the PS3 topic for more info, if you want.

Uncharted 2 on the Hard playthrough. I need to finish the game on Hard and then Crushing for the Platinum trophy. I'm playing the original on Crushing and it's tricky, as you'd expect. I'm about chapter 4 or 5 at the moment in the original, and chapter 5 on the sequel.

^ Lucky you. Crushing is always difficult, I find it difficult anyway. Other people find it easy, but maybe I'm just too used to FPSes to acclimatise. I'm struggling through on Crushing on the original, I just need to beat the game for my first Platinum. Ditto for Uncharted 2, I need to finish it on Hard and then Crushing for potentially a 2nd Platinum trophy.