What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

wow lol you guys are really motivated with games, like doing it on hardest difficulty etc.

far cry 2 lol, ive done like 3 missions (played for like 1h) on the day i got it, then havent touched it since. MGS4 im still in the terrorist zone wherever it is in the middle east, COD4 ive done NO missions (i like multiplayer), GTA4 im like 10% lol.

it's not really anything to do with time, i dunno why. MGS4 just shits me that you get like 90% of a mission done (or chapter or whatever it breaks down to), but you cant save that progress, like, between two areas.

That's mad, I thought GTA4 you'd have finished it at least once. MGS4 is great, I'd like to play through it again, but preferably with trophies. You get to see Major Zero from MGS3, it's a strange ending. COD4 I understand, you haven't had it that long. But seriously, finish it before MW2 is out, it's a superb game.

I'm playing nothing at the moment, but I expect to be playing the Fallout 3 GOTY for PS3 within 2 hours, because I'll buy it within an hour. I'll trade in Killzone 2 and COD World At War as well, bored of them.

I didn't get Fallout 3 GOTY yesterday, guy didn't accept my fucking ID. I'm nearly 21 for fuck sake, but I guess I take that as a compliment. I look younger than I am. I'll get it today though, I'm bringing my old Connections card, AND my passport, so there's no way I'm not getting it today.

Was playing COD4 earlier, single player, just in anticipation.

EDIT: It was someone different there today, so I bought the game without any hassle. The annoying thing is, when I installed the game, it wiped my previous batch of trophies I had earned for Fallout 3, the foreign version which was given to me as a gift, so I have to earn them again from scratch. I started a new game, but not sure how long I'll stay with it. I might DL a save and then play on that instead.

Edited by Bateman.

• 2 weeks later...

I was doing 1 player Spec Ops about 3 hours ago on MW2, and it's quite hard. I haven't even tried 3 stars yet, 2 stars is hard enough at the moment. I have 4 areas unlocked, but need 40 stars for the last area and that'll be tough. BTW, I still haven't played with a friend online yet, I don't like the new Invite system, the previous one worked fine.

I was doing 1 player Spec Ops about 3 hours ago on MW2, and it's quite hard. I haven't even tried 3 stars yet, 2 stars is hard enough at the moment. I have 4 areas unlocked, but need 40 stars for the last area and that'll be tough. BTW, I still haven't played with a friend online yet, I don't like the new Invite system, the previous one worked fine.

December the 15th mate, were going deep and were going hard.

December the 15th mate, were going deep and were going hard.

lol thats what she said XD

NFS Shift / MW2. I played a bit of MW2 online yesterday and some 2P spec ops with my cousin. Failed hard at that snow mission in the Alpha part he decided to pick up a dropped AK47 and umm yeah...sorta gave us away :-|

@ Mpilk, sure. The invite system is seriously FTL though. It works, but it's just so haphazard. I was playing some Fallout 3, on Mothership Zeta, and I've just realised I need a spacesuit I don't have. I think I dropped it somewhere on the ship, so, I have to spend ages looking for it now. XD

MW2, earlier. I'm on my Veteran run-through, and it's actually not that hard at all. It's more like COD WAWs Hardened difficulty. The COD WAW Veteran was near impossible, not only because of the poor level design and hiding spots, but also the grenade spamming. Pressing R2 every 4 or 5 seconds to throw grenades back got boring very quickly, and trying to avoid a grenade out of your reach, then getting cut down by enemy gunfire was frustrating beyond belief.

Edited by Bateman.

• 1 month later...

Been playing these 4 recently for PS3 - Assassins Creed 2, Batman Arkham Asylum, Guitar Hero 5 and InFamous, all of them are great, particularly Batman. I had no idea how much you could do in AC2, it's staggeringly vast. Could take me until the end of 2010 at this rate before I get bored of it. Batman is very impressive, best superhero game yet, and the level design is immaculate. It's incredibly moreish, can't wait for AA2. GH5 is what it is, another GH, but surprisingly fun. It's my 1st current gen GH, it's great playing wirelessly. And DLing new songs, making your characters, set lists, completing challenges, playing online etc, it's a great package. InFamous is OK, the cities look a bit dull and it's repetitive, but it's not bad to play. About a 70% game really. To add to that, COD4 and MW2 online.

• 2 months later...