What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Battlefield Bad Company 2 for my laptop, great game. If anyone else has it and plays online send me a friend request, my name is MattJP.

I also bought Chinatown Wars for my iPhone which so far is pretty good too. It suits me better for my iPhone rather than my DS because I simply don't use either of my handheld game consoles anymore. My iPhone has quickly replaced my old PSP and DS as my portable gaming system.

• 5 weeks later...

MW2 in about 5 minutes. Can't believe Sony gave away the map pack for free half an hour ago via Twitter, someone immediately used the redeem code and are probably installing it right now for free. I tried to use it but a code like that for a game like MW2 will disappear A.S.A.P.

2000 posts, I'm sure I reached this months ago though..

Edited by The Bossman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2 games I bought recently, Brutal Legend which is just fun, and Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising which is not only great to play but has some easy trophies to get. There's at least 15 silvers, and 3 golds. Kill 100 enemies for a gold trophy, piss easy. Finish the game, piss easy. Finish it on Hardcore, hmm.. About 37 trophies in all including the platinum, so perfectly possible to get the platinum with patience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Quite a few games on and off. Red Dead Redemption, failing the missions to hear the alternative dialogue, as well as using cheats to feel like a God. FIFA 11 in the Career Mode. COD4 on a new account, aiming to beat my previous record. MW2, sort of, haven't played it in a while, on the DLC maps which I bought a few weeks back and annoyingly will be halved in price soon on PSN and Xbox Live, and some old classic MOH games in anticipation of the new one coming out in 4 days. Maybe 3 if my pre-order arrives early. ^_^