What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gran Turismo 5, trying to enjoy grinding to level 30 but hating every minute of it. Why was levelling up in this game made so tedious. As for locking full car damage to level 40, don't even get me started on that ridiculous decision. Also playing B Ops, FIFA 11 with my local team, AC Brotherhood and a bunch of other games.

• 2 weeks later...

Just Cause 2. This game is freaking awesome, I love the alternative methods of transport such as the parachute and grappling hook combo. And then there is the ludicrous weapons for example when you invade a military base and you can detach the mounted guns which, when detached, have unlimited ammo and destroy EVERYTHING.

I'm avoiding COD4 for the forseeable future, one of my accounts got deranked to level 1 and has -9 million XP to level 2. I will bypass the patch and hack to get it back to level 55, no other way. B Ops I still play but getting bored of dying first when I see the enemy first. Also playing FIFA 11, MGS4 and a bunch of others.

• 2 weeks later...

These are all the games i've been playing.Some are SHIT!!!

1.Gta 3

2.gta vice city

3.gta san andreas

4.gta liberty city stories

5.gta vice city stories.

6.Counter strike 6.1

7.Prince of Persia The Two Thrones

8.Fifa 10 and 11.

9.James Bond Quantum of Solace

10.Smackdown vs Raw 2009

Hey guys,Only these games i have right now.Next month,I'm willing to buy more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yakuza 4 and Okamiden, great games.

I just looked up Yakuza 4 to see if it was what Ithought it was... wow. I didn't know the series have gone this far! Kind of bummed it's only for the ps3 but oh well. Is the whole series cool? I'm considering picking up the first for the ps2 but since I got a 360 I'm going to try and find The Orange Box(all five games I haven't played)first. I've overwhelmed with games I need to try out and enjoy.

edit: Oh yeah. I'm playing GTA IV and Black Ops(only games I have for the 360 so far). Beat IV a week or so ago but GTA is known for the replay value and I think I might work at some achievments. Black Ops wise... I prestiged and am at level 30 something but I'm getting a little worn from it. Been playing with some cool people though but I want to play with my friends too.

Edited by Nate10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...