What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Still playing GTA IV and The Sims 3 mostly... apart from that umm...

The Sims Medieval, very basic RPG with the addiction of a Sims game...

Flatout Ultimate Carnage, good destruction racer for when you're really pissed off on life, which is most of the time in my case... would be nice if multiplayer was available in Romania though.

Left 4 Dead 2, same old same old... but now with Dead Air from Left 4 Dead 1! I honestly don't remember it being so short though...

Postal 2, if you've ever played a game full of gore and violence and thought ''damn this is the most violent and gore game ever'' then you clearly haven't played Postal 2. This game is sick. Literally. Don't worry about becoming to addicted to it though, it'll crash when you're having the most fun...

I also dug out Croc: Legend of the Gobos from my old PS1 collection... I don't remember playing this game back in the day, it's alright, but the instruction manual with the story background is lol.

Edited by TUN3R

On which system are you play Borderlands?

360. Unfortunately my internet connection is measly and doesn't allow me to play online :/

360. Unfortunately my internet connection is measly and doesn't allow me to play online :/

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing GTA IV now (after all these years of waiting lol) and playing Left 4 Dead 2 with my bud, it's fuckin awesome!

I still can't believe GTA IV runs better than Saint Row 2 on my computer.

You and me both. Still, Saints Row 2 might run like crap but at least the frame rate is somewhat even. GTA IV, on my new GPU when I'm in Star Junction it runs at 70 FPS flat out and as soon as I leave the area it drops at 30 FPS.

I have the Splinter Cell HD games DLed on my PS3, bit annoyed at the one in the meat factory in the original, bodies keep being found and I'll have to restart the level again. There's hardly anywhere to hide them on that level, it's so damn bright and claustrophobic. I'm playing them sequentially as well, might be a while before I get to Chaos Theory. Also playing RDR with the Liars and Cheats pack bought 2 days ago, and some other stuff. When my new PC arrives in about 8 or 9 days, I'll be buying PC games like Crysis for it. Might need a new HD monitor though.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished Deu sEx: Human Revolution. Great game, but I really hate it that it makes you pick your ending (like IV, only it actually tells you what will happen) and you can't free roam nor replay levels after it's completed :( I was so hoping to make a huge pile of bodies like in Hitman...

I also got Dead Island but it seems to have lost the audio somewhere along the way...

Edited by TUN3R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right now I'm playing Red Dead Redemption, I'm trying to complete 100% (I'm almost there, I'm at 97.5%) and I used to play a lot of Black Ops (I still do occasionally but with MW3 coming out I've kind of stopped for a bit out of discouragement) but I'm looking forward to BF3 and MW3 and probably a few other games (including Max Payne 3) but maybe discussing upcoming games can go into another topic.

Halo 2

Fallout 3

Wolfenstein (latest one)

Trials HD

Right now I'm playing Red Dead Redemption, I'm trying to complete 100% (I'm almost there, I'm at 97.5%) and I used to play a lot of Black Ops (I still do occasionally but with MW3 coming out I've kind of stopped for a bit out of discouragement) but I'm looking forward to BF3 and MW3 and probably a few other games (including Max Payne 3) but maybe discussing upcoming games can go into another topic.

I wonder how the campaign will be for MW3.. I alway's enjoy the campaign for COD game's but they are alway's too short. Hopefully since the campaign for mw3 will be set in 4 different countrie's the campaign will be longer then a 6-8 hour journey.. But I doubt it

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK